Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election (10896 Views)

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / APC To Wike: Return The N2bn Rivers Money You Donated To Ondo State PDP / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by shuggah(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Zico5:
So wike can't pay the salary with all the resources at his disposal which is at par with lagos state. I have said it, a vote for PDP is more money for the few privileges. PDP have nothing to deliver bu just to rape our resources. Then I imagine how Edo will be in few months time when the sponsors begin to get interest on their investments.
don't bother it on party line because no Apc state has paid the ones they owe.. Cc benue, plateau etc
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Gkemz: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2016
APC should just shut the hell up. Always crying wolf when there's no cause for alarm. As if they really care about the teachers.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by higherpower: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2016
NextGovernor:
Rivers APC is one of the most stupidest of APC branches. Amaechi is one of the people that place us in the problem we are facing today in Nigeria by spending all the River state reserve on fruitless Buhari......

Irrespective of Wike has his own shortcoming, APC is not in the right position to criticise any state government in this country right now because they themselves are total failure to the whole Nation.

Sometimes I just wonder what Brian some people have! Someone is bold to tell the governor to pay salaries and pension instead of exporting the resources to other states for a show of Pride n u are here vomiting nonsense. Those that are being owed Salaries, are they less-Rivers people?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2016
giftnwala:

Mr man, u forget how rivers PDP made d state ungovernable for ameachi....Dat is not even my iss....U want an opposition party to keep quiet when the state governor is owing salary for 6 months after even taking bail out fund from fg but have the fund to suspor several PDP conventions and support Edo PDP candidate with billions. Don't come here and type nonsense because you support a party, try and be rational.
Some of you like spreading propaganda, what joy does it give you to tarnish a man's image this bad?, if these lies where said about you, will you be happy?.
Wike is not owing workers salaries.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Realist2: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2016
ibhagab:
INCOMING OBA OF BENIN ENDORSED OBASEKI INDIRECTLY

Oba of Benin told dangote that Oshiomole did well in edo state. He says Oshiomole assures him obaseki will perform better than him

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/2016/09/oshiomhole-has-laid-a-solid-foundation-in-edo-benin-crown-prince/

Note: The Nigerian Observer is a daily newspaper published in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, since 1968 by the Bendel Newspapers Company Limited (BNCL).

How much were you paid ?, you are just flooding this spam on every thread.
For your information, the Obas is not partisan, he can endorse all contestants as a kings maker.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Strech(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Ziggyblaze:
Since that is ur dream, may your dream Com true for ur family members too, amen.
I thought u will be much rational and matured than he is..ooh!!! I can see.....
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by TerrorSquad147: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2016
blithe2nice:
. You wanna start beef because of these good for nothing polithieficians? Didn't you see GEJ and PMB after the state meeting last 2weeks now? After I saw them laughing ,I decided that I will never war with anybody arguing political matters again. My guy learn please...They don't care about you or even know you.
true
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by areeyor(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
3sexy:
I dreamt Buhari died and I woke up feeling very happy, I went straight to my TV to check if there is any BREAKING NEWS

Click like if u want my dream to come true , click share if u want my dream to come true TODAY grin
heartless human being. you can neva dream of being successful in life, cos good dream is far away from you..how on earth would you dream that your leader is dead,this is more like you woke up one morning and share the news to your family that you father died during your dream all because he can not afford to give you regular 3course meal..am sure your siblings will gather to dish you slaps

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by olajizz01(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2016
OlivetBen:

And u forgot how APC made Jonathans government ungovernable
senseless comment,tell us how ur ogogoro president failed despite oil being sold at an average of 100 dollars per barrel.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Thisis2raw(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Zico5:
So wike can't pay the salary with all the resources at his disposal which is at par with lagos state. I have said it, a vote for PDP is more money for the few privileges. PDP have nothing to deliver bu just to rape our resources. Then I imagine how Edo will be in few months time when the sponsors begin to get interest on their investments.
what does apc have to offer
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2016
NextGovernor:
Rivers APC is one of the most stupidest of APC branches. Amaechi is one of the people that place us in the problem we are facing today in Nigeria by spending all the River state reserve on fruitless Buhari......

Irrespective of Wike has his own shortcoming, APC is not in the right position to criticise any state government in this country right now because they themselves are total failure to the whole Nation.

Nothing can change the fact that Amaechi remains the best Governor in history of Rivers State even though he faced the most tyrannical actions of Jonathan regime he stood strong for his people. Wike has been owing workers since January but it's been swept under the carpet. It's not good that a State as rich as Rivers is owing that much.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Abagworo(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2016
asuo27:
Some of you like spreading propaganda, what joy does it give you to tarnish a man's image this bad?, if these lies where said about you, will you be happy?.
Wike is not owing workers salaries.

You don't know what you just wrote about. Teachers have been on verification since late 2015 and were last paid in April for their January salary. In as much as it comes from political opponents this news is true about teachers. Another issue is the LGA workers owed for over 3 months despite their salary being slashed by 50%. These salary issues are not peculiar to Rivers State anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Realist2:

How much were you paid ?, you are just flooding this spam on every thread.
For your information, the Obas is not partisan, he can endorse all contestants as a kings maker.

As an Edo man, I don't need to be paid to be involve in my state future.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by pezeji(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2016
U should have told Amaechi dat wen he was sponsoring APC on national level
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Peterosky(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2016
This fools must keep quiet afterall dat was wot happened when Amaechi was there.Yet he was widely applauded.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by nkemjacob2(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2016
99% of the nigeria politicians are criminals
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by DonCortino: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2016
giftnwala:

Mr man, u forget how rivers PDP made d state ungovernable for ameachi....Dat is not even my iss....U want an opposition party to keep quiet when the state governor is owing salary for 6 months after even taking bail out fund from fg but have the fund to suspor several PDP conventions and support Edo PDP candidate with billions. Don't come here and type nonsense because you support a party, try and be rational.

How? How many months was amechi an apc governor in rivers?
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by DonCortino: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Nothing can change the fact that Amaechi remains the best Governor in history of Rivers State even though he faced the most tyrannical actions of Jonathan regime he stood strong for his people. Wike has been owing workers since January but it's been swept under the carpet. It's not good that a State as rich as Rivers is owing that much.
Amechi acheved that feat as a pdp governor! After he decamped, he looted all the reserved he saved to fund buhari's campaing.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by DonCortino: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
rivers people rejected amaechi for the same baseless accusation but now you want them to hail wike

hypocrite
Amechi was rejected because he joined and evil islamic party period! He is still loved and is still d best gov. rivers has produced till date but his association is wat rivers voted out.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2016
Abagworo:

You don't know what you just wrote about. Teachers have been on verification since late 2015 and were last paid in April for their January salary. In as much as it comes from political opponents this news is true about teachers. Another issue is the LGA workers owed for over 3 months despite their salary being slashed by 50%. These salary issues are not peculiar to Rivers State anyway.
You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about, i personally know two people who work with the state government(civil servants) after the various biometric verification the state government remitted their accounts...speaking of Rivers State don't know of others.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2016
DonCortino:

Amechi acheved that feat as a pdp governor! After he decamped, he looted all the reserved he saved to fund buhari's campaing.
Don't mind them, come here and speak ill of a State they know nothing of.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by FunkyMetahuman: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
DonCortino:

Amechi was rejected because he joined and evil islamic party period! He is still loved and is still d best gov. rivers has produced till date but his association is wat rivers voted out.
yeah right
. you are obviously ignorant of what went down in rivers..

despite the same shout of evil party against okorocha, how is he still winning election in IMO?
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by nasonaso: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2016
ibhagab:
INCOMING OBA OF BENIN ENDORSED OBASEKI INDIRECTLY

Oba of Benin told dangote that Oshiomole did well in edo state. He says Oshiomole assures him obaseki will perform better than him

Rubbish na only Obama de vote. Una funny for Edo state

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/2016/09/oshiomhole-has-laid-a-solid-foundation-in-edo-benin-crown-prince/

Note: The Nigerian Observer is a daily newspaper published in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, since 1968 by the Bendel Newspapers Company Limited (BNCL).
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by DonCortino: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
yeah right
. you are obviously ignorant of what went down in rivers..

despite the same shout of evil party against okorocha, how is he still winning election in IMO?
You mean rigging election!
That's what amechi wanted to do but rivers people rejected and fought back!
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by FunkyMetahuman: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
DonCortino:

You mean rigging election!
That's what amechi wanted to do but rivers people rejected and fought back!
right..

then rigging worked in IMO but not rivers..

like you said, people fought back. why?

ain't you contradicting yourself now.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by DonCortino: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
right..

then rigging worked in IMO but not rivers..

like you said, people fought back. why?

ain't you contradicting yourself now.

undecided
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by FunkyMetahuman: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
DonCortino:

undecided
if they use same evil party propaganda in rivers and IMO

why did it work in rivers and not IMO?

people fought back in rivers, then why didn't people fight back in IMO.

use your number 6, you don't have to be rivers to know what is going on.

the propaganda against amaechi was, he used pH money against their son.. that's how he lost the support of pH people. that's the major propaganda against amaechi.

if you rig from now till tommorow, without masses support, you cannot win.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Charlico2(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
OlivetBen:

And u forgot how APC made Jonathans government ungovernable

When was APC formed? 2014 I guess but JEG was there from 2010 to 2015

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Ishiugbo: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
ibhagab:

http://thenationonlineng.net/edo-election-wike-apc-bicker-support-pdps-ize-iyamu/
...but AMECHI also did so on Osun and Ekiti elections when he was athe helm of Rivers Affairs,why is APC crying foul now?
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Tokety7: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
DonCortino:

Amechi acheved that feat as a pdp governor!

Senseless talk. The monorail u and ur kind criticise him for, where was he when he started it? Was wike himself not the chief of staff? U lot are nothing but hypocrites.

After he decamped, he looted all the reserved he saved to fund buhari's campaing.

So what is stopping wike from commencing prosecution as he has promised? Those reserserves were made by Amaechi during the good days and when the rainy day came coupled with Jonah-daft refusal to give him appropriate funds due to his opposition stance, instead of borrowing to keep the state afloat, he went straight into his savings with the permission of the HOA. He has already challenged u all to sue him to court if u have ur facts. Speedily do this and not boring us with so much stupidity.

Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by marvolio2000(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Can anybody please describe oshiomole's face and looks after Apc losses the election and they are about to hand over to pastor ize- iyamu.
Re: Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election by Cipha(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Don't mind those fools and idots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack / Can Federal Government Sack Nlc Workers Obeying Strike? / Ajimobi Demands Apology From Schools That Protested Against His Education Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.