Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy (1219 Views)

Tips On The Management Of People Living With Sickle Cell In Workplaces 2 / See These Cute Kids In Walking Dead Photo-shoot. / A Cute Picture Of A Male Corper Backing Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by veekiestickz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
[img][/img]
The best way to attract girls is to be the cutest guy in the room. Even if you are not the most physically attractive person, girls can be attracted to a number of different qualities. How you dress, how you conduct yourself, and how you go about dating can make all the difference in the world. Even the smallest things, like fiddling with your hair, or trimming your nails, can attract the best looking girls. Read More@ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/09/tips-on-how-to-be-cute-guy.html

Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
OP, how market?
Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2016
if you like you can become a professional women chaser instead of how to improve your life....that's how you can become irresistible
Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by veekiestickz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Guy......wetin dey work you......all finger are not equal....see aw e jez dey write blabbish
Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by veekiestickz(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2016
U r wlcm
Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by Durbaubal682: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by veekiestickz(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just go to www.jamolon.com....... Thank me later
Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by veekiestickz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3
Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by veekiestickz(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Those tips helped me alot......u guyz should try.....thank me later
Re: Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy by allan105: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2016
test

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Scammer Of All Times / Too Much Bank Charges In Nigeria - No Body Is Saying Anything About It / Yeapyapp Is Offering Free Websites For Any 20 Lucky Entrepreneur This Christmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.