Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training (20128 Views)

Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In The South-East - Official / Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Inafa15: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2016
I hope they also took some swimming training cos it was reported that 4 soldiers drowned at brass water front when their boat capsized.
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by ELPablochapo: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Icecomrade:

Nigerians are clowns. The soldiers have a camera man covering training.

Media propaganda. When in reality soldiers drown and are recovered with fishes already feeding on their flesh.

An eye sore
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by leofab(f): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Funny nation with funny armed forces
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Adeyeni6: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Good to hear from them
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Adeyeni6: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Good to hear from them[b]Good to hear from them[/b]Good to hear from them
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by chiefcontroller: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Oya civilians are in trouble.
1 slap 2 smile grin
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Samtob90(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Pseudonymous:
Swerve! GOD must punish APC oh.

You can't even imagine what is now inside my beloveth Gala!

The thunder that will fire Buhari and APC cheiftains will be like doctor's prescription; two times a day for 7days
You are raining curse upon yourself and generation knowing fully well that your accusation is fallacious and base less
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Suleh620(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2016
buoye1:
It will soon turn to "crocodile tears "

Nonsense
Hey Buratai come and see one of the militants here. Stop hiding in creeks u cowards and face the wrath of Buratai
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Suleh620(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=Pseudonymous post=49286127]Swerve! GOD must punish APC oh.

The thunder that will fire Buhari and APC cheiftains will be like doctor's prescription; two times a day for 7days[/quote

The problem is that every part of the world has their own version of bible not like Holy Qur'an which cant be modified. May b they didnt read the old testament
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by buoye1(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
Suleh620:

Hey Buratai come and see one of the militants here. Stop hiding in creeks u cowards and face the wrath of Buratai
Are you mad?

Seems you're so hungry, swerve go left if you don't want trouble
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Chikwado1991(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Instead of me to watch my son become a Nigeria soldier I rather poison him myself *bunchoffailures*
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2016
buoye1:
It will soon turn to "crocodile tears "

Nonsense
Heheheheheheheehehehehehehehe
Na you sabi
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2016
johnpaulinweb:
The Nigerian Army has finally end its trainng exercise code named 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' in Bayelsa State.

The exercise which started about two weeks ago was launched by the Nigerian Army to checkmate the activities of militants in the Niger Delta zone and possibly reduce crime to its lowest ebb.

Describing the exercise as successful, the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai commended his men for a job well done and assuring for better days ahead.

He said while the soldiers have had to survive in the riverine environment, which for many was their first time in such a place, the training has offered them a firsthand knowledge of the Niger Delta terrain.

Meanwhile, the soldiers have being in a celebration mode as they wait for official pronouncements which will signal an end to the training.

Source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/09/troops-in-high-spirit-as-they-end.html?m=1
Corrupt General Buratai.
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by buoye1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Heheheheheheheehehehehehehehe

Na you sabi
grin
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by Stevochiri: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Is good to serve your country with intelligent and strategic plan!
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by prince985(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
nonsense..he is saying they soldiers hav has to survive in d place..but dat is where live everyday meanwhile herdsmen are still killin..is dis more important than peoples lives?..and again i tot they said they were dialogin? dey never came our to give us their conclusion...we see them as militants but they are pained..nd u dont care because u enjoy their resources while they suffer..God is watchin embarassed
Re: Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training by venom13(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pseudonymous:
Swerve! GOD must punish APC oh.

The thunder that will fire Buhari and APC cheiftains will be like doctor's prescription; two times a day for 7days

Lol ROTF You be bastard lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Panel Upholds Uche Nwosu’s Election At APC Governorship Primaries / 2023: Ognonnaya Onu Declares For President / Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.