Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. (19463 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Ekakamba: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2016
[size=20pt]OP this is drier than AY's joke. The mod that pushed this shxt to FP must be a 'kain'bura'! Between, these pics showed lack of creativity. Mtcheeeew.. ..[/size]

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by 99foxxy(f): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2016
In the mess of project shit with my supervisor...
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by sonntag212(f): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2016
My supervisor was very nice and calm. He is d nicest lecturer in my faculty.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2016
So true!!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by jamalnation(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Mr bello brutal dah year o
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Fryzi(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2016
So we should die because there is recession?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Fryzi(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2016
I can relate especially when u type ur work chapter to chapter for approval.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2016
lol. I can relate
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2016
The sweetest part is when he signs the project. I can't believe Prof. Madubuike finally signed, I even tell sick sef.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Harmony92(f): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2016
maputohq:
I was emotionally disturbed when it dawn on me that I will be writing next year. Not approved yet but the thought of it scares sh!t out of me.
my dear there is nothing to b scared about k...just give it ur best shot n Goodluck.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by mhisbliss(f): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by kenoz(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Thobiy(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Thank God for my supervisor. such a nice and easy going man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by superfelix: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by wiselette(f): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lol. Sometimes the ones everyone thinks is wicked and want to avoid could turn out to be the best. Like mine, at first I was like OMG why him? But he was very detailed, ever ready to hear your questions(in fact wants you to ask questions) and teach you what you need to know (lol, sometimes though he'll make your brain do a lot of work to find the answer). Ah! I used my brain more than I ever used it in my life during that time . Made an A (think I was the only one in my group to have A). He was so proud.

Sometimes you shouldn't let general opinion get to you. They could turn out wrong, but at times could be right right though. Hahaha. You shouldn't be scared still, just give it your best. Even those tough ones know /acknowledge/even help their serious students. When he/she sees that making an A means more to you than the attitude they're giving you, they'll unconsciously do more for you. As far as I'm concerned, you only suffer when you mind their attitude than your work.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by IbBarham(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmm..
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by cbravo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
EFFECT OF INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT STUDY OF SOME SELECTED INDUSTRIES IN JOS.this a complete written project work with up to date references,follow the link to read full work

http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/environmental-management/effect-of-industrial-wastewater-management-study-of-some-selected-industries-in-jos/
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by folasayolyn(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
[/color]my supervisor was so mean, that I was taking his name to church to pray on him. yet when I found out he wanted his daughter to come to a school near my area I was so happy I wanted to recoup my money. but he was warned so he didn't bring her [color=#770077]my supervisor was so mean, that I was taking his name to church to pray on him. yet when I found out he wanted his daughter to come to a school near my area I was so happy I wanted to recoup my money. but he was warned so he didn't bring her my supervisor was so mean, that I was taking his name to church to pray on him. yet when I found out he wanted his daughter to come to a school near my area I was so happy I wanted to recoup my money. but he was warned so he didn't bring her
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by Sammyblaq(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
BlackAfrican:
Nairaland and useless front page topics be like
Oooooohhhhhhmmmmm!.
Every time you and this picture. E never tire you.

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by maputohq: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Harmony92:
my dear there is nothing to b scared about k...just give it ur best shot n Goodluck.
Tnx. Feeling better now
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by MrMacinterchi1: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
maputohq:
I was emotionally disturbed when it dawn on me that I will be writing next year. Not approved yet but the thought of it scares sh!t out of me.
my bro.. it start like that. u must have to get ur mind prepared for it, with time, u will pass through it. All the Best
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by MrMacinterchi1: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
wiselette:
Lol. Sometimes the ones everyone thinks is wicked and want to avoid could turn out to be the best. Like mine, at first I was like OMG why him? But he was very detailed, ever ready to hear your questions(in fact wants you to ask questions) and teach you what you need to know (lol, sometimes though he'll make your brain do a lot of work to find the answer). Ah! I used my brain more than I ever used it in my life during that time . Made an A (think I was the only one in my group to have A). He was so proud.

Sometimes you shouldn't let general opinion get to you. They could turn out wrong, but at times could be right right though. Hahaha. You shouldn't be scared still, just give it your best. Even those tough ones know /acknowledge/even help their serious students. When he/she sees that making an A means more to you than the attitude they're giving you, they'll unconsciously do more for you. As far as I'm concerned, you only suffer when you mind their attitude than your work.

That Right, talking from experience. I can relate. just mind ur aims and works not their attitudes and things will fall into place at the end with the help of the one above .

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by maputohq: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
MrMacinterchi1:

my bro.. it start like that. u must have to get ur mind prepared for it, with time, u will pass through it. All the Best
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by giztzone(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
No. marketplace for Nigeria Students

Just checked out a site where i can actually post things and have people around call me within my school or location,
Its very simple to use and its cool to use i just love this...
Start selling in univeristy close to you
Use this link to check it out =====> http://www.shub360.com

USE THE LINK TO TRADE WITH STUDENTS IN NIGERIA SCHOOLS

it's FREE
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. by MrMacinterchi1: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
maputohq:
Thanks.
ur welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Osun State Government Shuts Schools Indefinitely / ASUP May Resume Strike, Says President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.