Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim (1217 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2016
It's so disheartening to read some derogatory comments from our Christian brothers/sisters when someone asked if one can eat sallah ram as a Christian. I can't help but create this thread to remind those intellectually challenged Christians of so many gifts/Offer they accept from muslim friends. Below are the list of what you should also reject if you're the type of Christian that reject sallah ram meat:

1- Don't accept job offer from a Muslim. Just like one of the shallow minded fellows said, he said whatever comes from Muslim is from devil. So pls reject an employment offer from a muslim cos it's a devilish job. This way, more jobless muslims/mentally balanced Christians can get employed.

2- Don't attend muslim lecturer's class in school and don't write his exam. If you do otherwise of this as a Christian and you reject sallah meat, you're just an hypocritical nitwit.

3- Don't borrow money from your muslim friend, some of these guys ranting are broke a.ss niggas who always look for where to get money for upkeep till their alawee show face, they won't see anything bad in it if their means of survival is coming from a Muslim friend. Just get a life!

4- Reject to sell your product to a muslim: as a son of God, you're not suppose to be transacting business with evil people. He's buying from you with evil money and that's not right you know. Malu!

5- Remember the food you eat comes from the north? That's devil's food. Why are you eating from the devil's pot? You must a have a very long spoon then grin. Alaraka!

6- Most of you guys have muslim as your landlord, you so comfortable sleeping in the same compound with the devil? Well, holy spirit is there to project you shey? Dreamer!

7- If I decide to buy you a rolex wrist watch as a birthday gift, I trust you won't accept it grin mofos!

8- Do you have a muslim boss/supervisor at work? Time to resign has come bro, you cannot be serving under a demonic boss. Devil cannot be boss over God.. just resign asap so you can know how it feels to trekk yaba to oyingbo.

Note: I'm not a religious bigot, I'm just here to pinpoint this to some Christians who only reason with their anus. I eat Christmas chicken even though christmas does not have a place in the bible. Meanwhile, my sallah ram has a place in both the Qur'an and The Bible.. or have you forgotten Abraham's history? If yes, go over it again.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by greatwhite(m): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2016
LuckyLadolce:

It's so disheartening to read some me Christians who only reason with their anus. I eat Christmas chicken even though christmas does not have a place in the bible. Meanwhile, my sallah ram has a place in both the Qur'an and The Bible.. or have you forgotten Abraham's history? If yes, go over it again.
Thanks.

It is wrong to say Christians think with their anus. Just because they have an opinion about the sallah ram. 1corithians8 is the go to verse in the bible. You can Google it. Don't get angry over someone else's believes.
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by trapQ: 1:13am On Sep 12, 2016
Op
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by EyeHateGod: 1:32am On Sep 12, 2016
@op So u Don't know Christians are Hypocrites? it's no longer news na undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by EyeHateGod: 1:33am On Sep 12, 2016
greatwhite:

It is wrong to say Christians think with their anus. Just because they have an opinion about the sallah ram. 1corithians8 is the go to verse in the bible. You can Google it. Don't get angry over someone else's believes.

1 Like

Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2016
greatwhite:

read it again and note the "SOME"
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol. I think the misconception comes from calling the sallah meat evil. The christian was wrong to have said that.

Sallah meat is not about evil, its just d old testament way of remission of sins. Christians did it in d old testament too but after d death of Jesus in the new testament, hebrews:10 states clearly that yearly sacrifice of sin using animals is no longer necessary as the sacrifice by Jesus has covered for all

But personally, I have an aunt who converted to islam by marriage, her hubby is late now..a kind man, they always celebrate the season yearly and they still do with all the children and grandchildren, tho their father is late. She always want us-cousins, nephew, nieces etc to come around and celebrate with her...lke a family reunion sha. Me I go o and I eat well. They even package meat inside nylon pack 4 me to take home (eron alata). E dey balance my pot expenses as a bachelor for 1 whole week in this buhari economy.

1 Like

Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. I think the misconception comes from calling the sallah meat evil. The christian was wrong to have said that.

Sallah meat is not about evil, its just d old testament way of remission of sins. Christians did it in d old testament too but after d death of Jesus in the new testament, hebrews:10 states clearly that yearly sacrifice of sin using animals is no longer necessary as the sacrifice by Jesus has covered for all

But personally, I have an aunt who converted to islam by marriage, her hubby is late now..a kind man, they always celebrate the season yearly and they still do with all the children and grandchildren, tho their father is late. She always want us-cousins, nephew, nieces etc to come around and celebrate with her...lke a family reunion sha. Me I go o and I eat well. They even package meat inside nylon pack 4 me to take home (eron alata). E dey balance my pot expenses as a bachelor for 1 whole week in this buhari economy.
hahaha lol! You're so blunt just as ur name implies.. I can't just imagine myself missing that unique taste of Christmas chicken even though it has no genesis in the bible. My father is a sheik and imam plus mukadam! It doesnt stop me from dinnig and winning with my christian frnds. Presently, my gf is a christian and we are both hooking up for ileya turn up. All those ranting are those without the knowledge of what they practice. God bless u jare, if you can come around, meat dey for u brekete!

Lalasticlala or who's in charge may move this to the fp and if you feel is not necessarily, na u sabi.
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by mrintellectual(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2016
You may as well keep your "gifts". When has it become compulsory to accept gifts?
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by Perhaps: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2016
mrintellectual:
You may as well keep your "gifts". When has it become compulsory to accept gifts?
Remind me again who forced you to eat the meat or collect any gift.

1 Like

Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Perhaps:

Remind me again who forced you to eat the meat or collect any gift.
may be they will force it into his mouth. mr mentally deranged claiming mrintellectual.
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by chubbyswit(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Presently, my gf is a christian
will your religion allow me to have a Muslim gf too?
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
chubbyswit:
will your religion allow me to have a Muslim gf too?
why not? Have you seen a xtian that was jailed because of having a muslim gf? Mutual agreement is what matters.
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by chubbyswit(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
why not? Have you seen a xtian that was jailed because of having a muslim gf? Mutual agreement is what matters.
are you lying or just ignorant?
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
chubbyswit:
are you lying or just ignorant?
I won't waste time replying you..
Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by MrOlai: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
It's so disheartening to read some derogatory comments from our Christian brothers/sisters when someone asked if one can eat sallah ram as a Christian. I can't help but create this thread to remind those intellectually challenged Christians of so many gifts/Offer they accept from muslim friends. Below are the list of what you should also reject if you're the type of Christian that reject sallah ram meat:

1- Don't accept job offer from a Muslim. Just like one of the shallow minded fellows said, he said whatever comes from Muslim is from devil. So pls reject an employment offer from a muslim cos it's a devilish job. This way, more jobless muslims/mentally balanced Christians can get employed.

2- Don't attend muslim lecturer's class in school and don't write his exam. If you do otherwise of this as a Christian and you reject sallah meat, you're just an hypocritical nitwit.

3- Don't borrow money from your muslim friend, some of these guys ranting are broke a.ss niggas who always look for where to get money for upkeep till their alawee show face, they won't see anything bad in it if their means of survival is coming from a Muslim friend. Just get a life!

4- Reject to sell your product to a muslim: as a son of God, you're not suppose to be transacting business with evil people. He's buying from you with evil money and that's not right you know. Malu!

5- Remember the food you eat comes from the north? That's devil's food. Why are you eating from the devil's pot? You must a have a very long spoon then grin. Alaraka!

6- Most of you guys have muslim as your landlord, you so comfortable sleeping in the same compound with the devil? Well, holy spirit is there to project you shey? Dreamer!

7- If I decide to buy you a rolex wrist watch as a birthday gift, I trust you won't accept it grin mofos!

8- Do you have a muslim boss/supervisor at work? Time to resign has come bro, you cannot be serving under a demonic boss. Devil cannot be boss over God.. just resign asap so you can know how it feels to trekk yaba to oyingbo.

Note: I'm not a religious bigot, I'm just here to pinpoint this to some Christians who only reason with their anus. I eat Christmas chicken even though christmas does not have a place in the bible. Meanwhile, my sallah ram has a place in both the Qur'an and The Bible.. or have you forgotten Abraham's history? If yes, go over it again.

Thanks.

Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim by chubbyswit(m): 3:13am On Sep 13, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
I won't waste time replying you..
you better not do that, deluded and pathetic religion.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(30/10/2016) / Catholic Church Of Divine Mercy, Lekki Presents 'Unusual Praise2016' / Difference Between Muslims, Christians And Satanists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.