Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) (47306 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Boyooosa(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Transcribe it jere and stop wasting my MB. Quality MB is not easy to come BUY. grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by ameezy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin lol

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by gloshennel: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
laugh wan kill them no be me ;Dlaugh wan kill them no be me
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
PaperLace:
hahaha
My highpoint was when he was told text OUT... and he said, I will send this sim OUT of my phone. Lwkmd!
exactly. LOL!!!
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Caveatemptor(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
All service providers are irritating with their silly calls and adverts.
True caller and call blocker apps are their kryptonite.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by kennylawn(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lwkmd.
Dis guy don vex oooo.
Dats a naked truth. One would just dashed to phone atimes and found out it's their useless num.
Atimes even call u wit a standard 11digit num starting wit 080
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Lacasta(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
UNFORTUNATELY, I HAD TO ABANDON ONE OF MY HOTLINES because THE UNNECESSARY CALL N TEXT.
THIS AIRTEL LINE WAS A LINE I HAVE BEEN USING SINCE THE ERA OF ZAIN
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Okaakoko(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Naughtysite:

Glo and Etisalat do same..
yes, but most times glo calls with a 4 or 5 digits number, but that of airtel looks real
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Mescopaul(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
If you recognise these numbers, click LIKE

A neighbour almost broke his legs while running to pick a call thinking it was one of his clients calling...
Only to see on his screen:

Calling ...
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by esejessy(f): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
The man aff vex grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Alfred234(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lwkmd!!! I will send your Sim card out of my phone grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Srallens(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
lekpaboy:
That agent didn't manage the call well and ought to be marked down for quality. He didn't listen actively to the caller, he didn't apologise or even empathise. He felt the sub was just disturbing him. In fact he probably would've thought he was a hoax caller. Well that's why I like the Etisalat agents. They'll apologise, sound friendly and even compensate you.
. Which one is quality? Are the being graded?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by CzarChris(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin airtel deserve am, those calls can be annoying.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by lollmaolol(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Customer care don suffer oo.. some so called brilliant dude will agree and implement those lame policy, and everything bounce back at the customer service representative.

Just unfortunate no other job
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Flashh:
Most times, these things were just between two friends to crack jokes.
as tot as much too
dem just joke out of this shit and they succeeded
cus if not so ...why him dei record him call with Airtel customer care if at all him dei serious
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Flashh: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
skysailor:

as tot as much too
dem just joke out of this shit and they succeeded
cus if not so ...why him dei record him call with Airtel customer care if at all him dei serious
Who would even remember to put his/her phone on record when talking to customer care?

This is the new thread on Nairaland to make front-page.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Mzleemah(f): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
timidapsin:
Lalasticlala this one is fresh for the ileya celebrations grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okaakoko:
airtel calls are So annoying, and they will call you with real numbers. only for you to hear their useless adverts for caller tunes.

I bet it can't be annoying as Etisalat. The automated machine can speak all language..lol.... I really don't knw y they keep calling even after ending d calls countless time.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Henrichemeka(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chei, nija, una no go kill me! Mark my word, they no go ever call that guy line again
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by lekpaboy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Srallens:
. Which one is quality? Are the being graded?
yes Bro they're graded. That's why when you call their Centre you hear ". .. This call is being monitored for quality purposes. .."
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
That customers care guy has to be credited cox he still maintained or claimed professional amid the guys words...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by italianjob(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2016
uchedydy:

Ewu, Goat, how do u people say it in your dialect, what accent do u guys have in your tribe, or u do not know that all tribes have accent when they speak english? Hausa, Akwaibom, Delta, Edo, Yoruba, we all have accent, not just igbo..

Once again, ewu!! Grow up cos u think like a child.
I checked ur profile to see if I can see ur pics,to my utmost disappointment,there was non.u are lucky.anyway check mine,then u ll knw why am not replying u.sorry ehh.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by horlarlorwor(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
laikas:

yeah yeah. up etisalat.
Am not sure you really listen to the conversation twice. The agent said " I apologize, kindly note that u are calling airtel customer care. abi wetin u want make him talk.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by horlarlorwor(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
That customers care guy has to be credited cox he still maintained or claimed professional amid the guys words...
guy one wrap of amala dudu for u. if that guy didn't maintain professionalism, he would have been sacked by now.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by horlarlorwor(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
lekpaboy:
That agent didn't manage the call well and ought to be marked down for quality. He didn't listen actively to the caller, he didn't apologise or even empathise. He felt the sub was just disturbing him. In fact he probably would've thought he was a hoax caller. Well that's why I like the Etisalat agents. They'll apologise, sound friendly and even compensate you.
Please lekpa boy, how do u want the agent to do in that unexpected call. if the agent apparently abuse or disconnect the call, you as an observant, what will u say. The agent contain the anger and yet he proffer the answer. however in terms of active listening he didn't do well. that is just my view.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Emeonyerichard(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2016
horlarlorwor:

guy one wrap of amala dudu for u. if that guy didn't maintain professionalism, he would have been sacked by now.
come join me ooh the girl don bring the amala come.. See sure way to recession..
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by uchedydy: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
italianjob:
I checked ur profile to see if I can see ur pics,to my utmost disappointment,there was non.u are lucky.anyway check mine,then u ll knw why am not replying u.sorry ehh.

So snapping abroad is why u wont answer me abi....this guy is more childish than I tot....When I see your pix, I remember many of my guys I helped by air ticket for as they wia going abroad to look for greener pastures.

Not everyone is on Nairaland is a child.....reason why u should behave when u are here to distinguish you from the kids here also.
As far as I know, ur post is childish, that was what made me hit u that hard, and you just confirmed it by requesting I look at your profile to see your pix which am not sure u when and why u snapped it, and what u even went dia for( many 9ja boy doing security and cleaning job, yet they snap pix and claim).

If i snap my office here in Nigeria, its much better than that. Besides, check my posts and comments, not pix, then you would notice am not shallow like your pix suggest you are. Intellect is everything man, get some, not yankee pix.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by prince4pro(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hahahahahaha never laf lky this 4 long now oo
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by italianjob(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
uchedydy:

So snapping abroad is why u wont answer me abi....this guy is more childish than I tot....When I see your pix, I remember many of my guys I helped by air ticket for as they wia going abroad to look for greener pastures.

Not everyone is on Nairaland is a child.....reason why u should behave when u are here to distinguish you from the kids here also.
As far as I know, ur post is childish, that was what made me hit u that hard, and you just confirmed it by requesting I look at your profile to see your pix which am not sure u when and why u snapped it, and what u even went dia for( many 9ja boy doing security and cleaning job, yet they snap pix and claim).

If i snap my office here in Nigeria, its much better than that. Besides, check my posts and comments, not pix, then you would notice am not shallow like your pix suggest you are. Intellect is everything man, get some, not yankee pix.
I can feel ur pains.sorry.if u need a job in GSK,tell me.i can help.ok?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by uchedydy: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
italianjob:
I can feel ur pains.sorry.if u need a job in GSK,tell me.i can help.ok?

Its clear to me that you are really immature in mentality. What's the GSK and job talk.

Hmmm, anyways, no need to continue with U, guess mypoint is made already. Just grow up.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by italianjob(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
uchedydy:

Its clear to me that you are really immature in mentality. What's the GSK and job talk.

Hmmm, anyways, no need to continue with U, guess mypoint is made already. Just grow up.

u might b loosing out incase u don't know.dont feel too pompous.just ask,and I ll send an invitation to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens / With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.