Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,550 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs (1846 Views)

Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court / Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2016
A 28-year-old woman, Ifeoma Okoroafor, on Friday told a Gudu Upper Area Court in the Federal Capital Territory that she inflicted injuries on a man because he touched her breast.

Okoroafor of Dutse Area of Apo pleaded not guilty to a two-count charge of joint act and causing hurt contrary to Section 79 and 245 of the Penal Code.

“My Lord, the nominal complainant, Musa Goddy, touched me inappropriately and without my consent, while I was waiting for a commercial vehicle to take me home after work at night. “The complainant beat me up and tore my clothes when I queried him for his action,’’ Okoroafor told the court.

Full report at: http://www.obiogo.com/28-yrs-old-woman-in-court-for-stabbing-a-man-who-touched-her-boobs/

Re: 28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs by pyyxxaro: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Bloggers and lies

Someone should pls give me Zuma's pik or that small gal (Na so)

1 Like

Re: 28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs by olumaxi(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice one girl.....u v just averted a rape
Re: 28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs by faithugo64(f): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2016
guys and boobs eeh, inseparable
Re: 28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Chai!!! I pity the Nigga
Re: 28 Yrs Old Woman In Court For Stabbing A Man Who Touched Her Boobs by nextprince: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2016
But what was in her mind when she was flaunting her only selling point? Abeg free the guy jare, nonsense. All these southerners and their hypocrisy. grin

(1) (Reply)

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt, Nigeria / Arm Robbers Killed Last Night / Microsoft Excel Soccer Predictions For Monday: High Probability With Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.