Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution (550 Views)

Kuranga Aishat, Unilorin Student Missing (Photo) / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution by yourblogcoach(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2016
IS HEAVEN SURE FOR HIM?: Student admits to cheating in WASSCE, withdraws from UNILORIN

Authorities of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State on Sunday said that they had acknowledged the intentional withdrawal of an undergraduate, Jephtaph Abolarin, from the institution.

Abolarin, a 300-Level Sociology stuent, had kept in touch with the college admitting to conning amid his West African Senior School Certificate Examination.

Abolarin, who guaranteed he had turned into a ‘born again’ Christian, said proceeding with his college instruction, utilizing a baseless endorsement was crooked and improper.

He composed the letter to the institution’s Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academics, Prof. Sidiqat Ijaiya, on August 5, 2016.

As indicated by him, he needed to withdraw from the school since he got his WASSCE through examination misbehavior.

http://www.spyreporters.com/heaven-sure-student-admits-cheating-wassce-withdraws-unilorin/
Re: Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution by abat4real37(f): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2016
he should have beg God for forgiveness insead of withdrawing from school. what of those that have killed people and later change to born again they can only beg for forgiveness they can not bring the person back to life. i dont know if heaven is sure for him
Re: Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution by klassykute(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2016
leavin skool is d most stupid mistake ever.. d Bible says OLD THINGS AV PASS AWAY.. BEHOLD ALL THINGS HAS BECONE NEW....dat implies God has forgiven u nd u dnt av to start over all u got to do is mk tinz right by abstaining.... if e like go al d church for africa .. one sin can stop u .. small sin ... MAYB ANGER .. LIES
Re: Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution by orisa37: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2016
Heaven will lift him up if he continues righteous living.
Re: Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution by Officialkenshin(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2016
orisa37:
Heaven will lift him up if he continues righteous living.

Christians are really delduded fools.

*spits*

I can never go back to Christianity even if it means me dying .

Rubbish, imagine what you just said.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution by shadeyinka(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Christians are really delduded fools.

*spits*

I can never go back to Christianity even if it means me dying .

Rubbish, imagine what you just said.

There seems to be something spiritually sinister about this gross hatred for Christ!
Re: Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution by orisa37: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2016
I disagree 100 percent. And I pray you'll be delivered soon IJN AMEN!!!!
Re: Is Heaven Sure For Him?: Unilorin Student That Withdraws From Institution by orisa37: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2016
I'm a Christian, you call me a Fool, I don't mind. I know you're sinning and that you'll be punished. But I'm praying for your forgiveness because you don't know what you're saying.

(1) (Reply)

See Hot Ways Of Making Money While In The University. / This Is The Reason Unilag Students Protested. / Procedures For 2016/2017FUTO Supplementary Admission Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.