Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? (768 Views)

Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by foxgiovani(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2016
I am just wondering, fellow Nairalanders, If Buhari wins second tenure do you see Nigeria getting better? Maybe his policies will favour Nigerians in his 2nd tenure. In other words, what will be the fate of Nigerians?
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by emenas(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2016
2nd tenure keh! olorun ma je!!!.

Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by agwom(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2016
no cry
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by foxgiovani(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2016
He still has his believe that change has its price and probably its price is what we are paying now. The benefits may begin to come through in his 2nd tenure.
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by RZArecta(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2016
If Buhari could single handedly destroy the fastest growing economy in the world and biggest economy in Africa within a few months (less than a year) what other magic is he going to bring to the table ? He has sent Nigeria into recession TWICE that's not an enviable record even amongst incompetent despots but then again, he's a messiah to zombies (who are daft by the way)

4 Likes

Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by kettle84(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerians are praying tirelessly to survive till 2019 and you are talking of second term for the dullard. hian!

2 Likes

Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by ajebuter(f): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Make una kukuma kill us be that...
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by PehaKaso: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2016
WHAT!
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2016
RZArecta:
If Buhari could single handedly destroy the fastest growing economy in the world and biggest economy in Africa within a few months (less than a year) what other magic is he going to bring to the table ? He has sent Nigeria into recession TWICE that's not an enviable record even amongst incompetent despots but then again, he's a messiah to zombies (who are daft by the way)

Your problem is ignorance. And you will never bother to study or for research. You probably don't know what it is to run a business successfully not to talk of takeover a failing business and make it grow

I use the bolded because that's the state in which we are.
Only shallow minds think change is magical. You just think its like a Nollywood movie where transformation happens overnight.

Go and read up on countries like Singapore and how Leekwan Yew transformed it. - it took 39 years of his consistent rule to get Singapore to a top rated developed nation of the world.

All I see are youths shouting flat'heads, zombies, wailers, dullard etc.
There is nothing else worth investing on in your brains.

For your info, a lot of your mates are busy out there trying to become something worthwhile. No hardworking intellectual waits for the government.

You better go and work, and stop wasting your time on NL.

@OP I strongly believe there will be changes before the end of this current tenure, I dont think he himself wants to do two terms.

What people don't know is that the entire world is facing some form of recession, but many nations have saved ahead for days like this unlike Nigeria. I really don't want to be in PMBs shoes, he came in at the unfortunate time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by mrvitalis(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2016
For me. . Let's wait till 2019 before we decide if we will continue with APC or go back to PDP or look for a new party totally

By 2019, when dangote and the module refineries will begin to work... Dollar crashes.. inflation drops and revenue increases and projects are excuted.. . Lagos ibadan rail... Port Harcourt calabar rail
Dangote 12,000mw is on the grid.. Aba has 24 hrs power supply thanks to geometric

Nigerians will rethink their stand

If not we will dump APC and Buhari they same way we dumped Jonathan
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
For me. . Let's wait till 2019 before we decide if we will continue with APC or go back to PDP or look for a new party totally

By 2019, when dangote and the module refineries will begin to work... Dollar crashes.. inflation drops and revenue increases and projects are excuted.. . Lagos ibadan rail... Port Harcourt calabar rail
Dangote 12,000mw is on the grid.. Aba has 24 hrs power supply thanks to geometric

Nigerians will rethink their stand

If not we will dump APC and Buhari they same way we dumped Jonathan

Why PDP?!

Can't we hope for a better party or come up with another? Why must we "box" ourselves into these terrible options?

I support your other statements though.
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by ajebuter(f): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Why PDP?!

Can't we hope for a better party or come up with another? Why must we "box" ourselves into these terrible options?

l am glad you both have seen that our woes are beyond APC and PDP fight or supremacy because both are absolutely corrupt and selfish..

An unknown third or fourth option is what l expect on the horizon..
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Buhari's presidency was a huge mistake we Nigerians made in 2015 to repeat it again in 2019 will be sucidal.

1 Like

Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by babyfaceafrica: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
If he contests,he will will.aybe it will be better,that I cannot say....whatw ill be will be
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by AlNur: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Your problem is ignorance. And you will never bother to study or for research. You probably don't know what it is to run a business successfully not to talk of takeover a failing business and make it grow

Only shallow minds think change is magical. You just think its like a Nollywood movie where transformation happens overnight.

Go and read up on countries like Singapore and how Leekwan Yew transformed it. - it took 39 years of his consistent rule to get Singapore to a top rated developed nation of the world.

For your info, a lot of your mates are busy out there trying to become something worthwhile. No hardworking intellectual waits for the government.

@OP I strongly believe there will be changes before the end of this current tenure, I dont think he himself wants to do two terms.

What people don't know is that the entire world is facing some form of recession, but many nations have saved ahead for days like this unlike Nigeria. I really don't want to be in PMBs shoes, he came in at the unfortunate time.

I hate zombies

Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
AlNur:
I hate zombies

That's a good thing wink
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by mrvitalis(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Why PDP?!

That's y I said or any other party
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by 3sexy: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is a very annoying and senseless question !

Msheeeeeeew

Op abeg nor lemme vex for u o sad
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by idupaul: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Please decieve yourself not ...Even if you give Buhari the Swedish economy today he will destroy it ..I wish he had something to offer but the truth is that he doesn't have what it takes .
Re: What will be the fate of Nigerians if PMB choses to run 2nd tenure? by foxgiovani(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
3sexy:
This is a very annoying and senseless question !

Msheeeeeeew

Op abeg nor lemme vex for u o sad
You know its almost like a tradition for Nigerian political office holders to run 2 tenures, Buhari not excluded. Take it or leave it, he will want to run for 2nd tenure, ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Nearly All The World Leaders Plagiarised Including Obama! / None Of President Buhari's Daughters Traveled On Government Tickets Says Shehu / Oyegun’s Ondo Fraud: The Violation Of Democracy In The Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.