Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Show Your Proof - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Show Your Proof (695 Views)

Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians / PROOF INSIDE: This Software Will Get You Unlimited Traffic From Facebook Groups / I Think Webmasters Should Be Hack Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Your Proof by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
A lot  of people cliams that they earn money  online from  various online biz oppoturnity  so i was wondering if they actually make money from what they do they should be able to show their proof.here is my proof
Re: Show Your Proof by chessguru(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
that is probably your first google check, not to play it down how long did it take to get your first google check? anyway congrats, hope you will continue playing by the rules, ever given it a thought why google frowns at displaying their checks on the internet?  i suggest you go thru their terms and conditions if you havent. CONGRATS !!
Re: Show Your Proof by Akpangbon: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Poster

Whats the big deal in earning $113 from google?
Re: Show Your Proof by smartsoft(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
he just wanted everyone to know that is kinda real to earn income from google. so what heck ? you fink is kinda easy to get that cash AKP??
Re: Show Your Proof by yawatide(f): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
It is possible to get money from google. To date, I have received 2 (in a span of 2 years) and am $70 shy of my next one.

IMHO, it is a big deal, no matter the amount, especially considering the poster is based in Nigeria and the fact that we live in a world where many tout "free" things and turn out to be 419ers.
Re: Show Your Proof by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
yawa tide no mind them lol bad belle people if those that claim they earn from the internet really earn from what they do i see no reason why they can't post their proof here and to all other poster am not trying to boost my ego this is not my first check infact this is the smallest check i have earn i have earn $500, $700 even a $1000 and i didn't bother to post the check here all am saying is that a lot of newbie have fallen victim those that are always making noise about forex do think they really make money most of them are just out there to sell infomation to newbies. once again am not trying to boost my ego but let's call a spade a spade thank u
Re: Show Your Proof by 2Legit2Qui: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
Feyisara

Go siddon inside dirty- younger people earn more and better. What is it you want them to prove?
Re: Show Your Proof by abhosts(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
Discussing about your adsense earnings on a public forum is against google's terms of service.
Re: Show Your Proof by SamMilla1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
i never got a check from google, they pay to my bank account

abhosts:

Discussing about your adsense earnings on a public forum is against google's terms of service.

right

beware poster
google robots are clever
Re: Show Your Proof by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
Interesting
Re: Show Your Proof by 2Legit2Qui: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
exactly - they usually pay into the bank.
Re: Show Your Proof by yawatide(f): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2009
google bots? Interesting.

2Legit: yes, you have an option to have it sent to your bank account directly or to receive a check or I believe, to have it roll over to the next earnings. I could be wrong though, on the last option.
Re: Show Your Proof by SamMilla1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

google bots? Interesting.

2Legit: yes, you have an option to have it sent to your bank account directly or to receive a check or I believe, to have it roll over to the next earnings. I could be wrong though, on the last option.

you are not wrong, i rolled my money over for a year when i started my forum.
there is an option to put it on hold for as long as you want
Re: Show Your Proof by kingzli(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2009
Sam Milla:

i never got a check from google, they pay to my bank account

right

beware poster
google robots are clever
That is probably because you are not based in nigeria. Here we have no option but to receive checks
Re: Show Your Proof by switch411(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2009
What if i show you how to make $100 /day on adsense? grin grin  well it is true that Google frowns at this kind of display. with the Google bots always crawling the web for info/data   google spiders,cockroaches and lizards?! whatever they chose to call it.    grin grin      Google pay more than yahoo-yahoo!! believe me!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. / Western Gulf Coast Regional Scams & Complaints Related To Hurricane Katrina / Junior Level Oracle Database Admin Needed For 6weeks Project. Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.