Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Free E-books For All Nigerians(almost) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free E-books For All Nigerians(almost) (686 Views)

Free E-course On Affiliate Marketing (for Nigerians) / Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! / Lagbook Expands To Include All Nigerians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free E-books For All Nigerians(almost) by DICON2: 4:33am On Feb 09, 2010
Hello Nigerians,I'm Gaffar C.E.O ICON GROUPS.
don't let me waste your precious time cuz i know you have a lot of things to do.
My aim is just to give some(did i just say some) Nigerians access to expensive and invaluable e-books for almost free(i don't think it has ever happened here).you are just paying for your part of the advert and also for sending the e-book to you.
e-books you will have assess  to are
  WEB DESIGN MADE EASY
  $200 LAPTOPS
   OPENING AND VERIFICATION OF PAYPAL HERE IN NIGERIA
   GETTING U S A ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
   MAKING MONEY FROM MCCLUB
   20 BUSINESS THAT CAN NOT FAIL IN NIGERIA
AND LOADS OF BONUSES ABIDE IN>
ICON GROUPS is willing to give all this out for for lucky Nigerians for almost free
To get this free ebook,all u have to do is pay the sum of #700 to
account no 01940680048956
account name  gaffar o
act now because this ends by 1st of march.
if you are viewing this advert count yourself as one of the luckiest being this year.
avail yourself of this golden oppurtunity.
ICON GROUPS.
for more info call 07066291100

(1) (Reply)

You Guys Are Going To Love This Video! / How Do I Handle This? / Calling On All Web Design Experts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.