Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent (35255 Views)

Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari / Buhari, Others Have 101 Presidential Aides; Buhari 24, Osinbajo 52 (Full List) / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by simpleseyi: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This news just made my day! Click LIKE if it also made your day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubu's boy - Babaunde Fashola is Minister for Works, Power and Housing. Tinubu's boy - Babatunde Fowler is head of FIRS which is currently the highest revenue earner for the country. Tinubu's boy - Ben Akabueze is the DG - Budget Office. Tinubu's girl -Abike Dabiri - is Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora. The list is endless and you still don't know that Tinubu is the unofficial president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You need a brain reset.
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by Omeokachie: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
onedayatime:

well, It is you that is naive not me. I will not stoop so low to argue with someone like you that is practising tribal lunacy

What happened to your "Igbos are the worst deceivers" comment?
Run along now son cos you are not what you are trying to make people believe.
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by Winning123: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Shut up. Who cares about Northernization as long as your corrupt Jonathan is out of government

Pangea:
Buhari will always turn on those who brought him to power

Welcome to the Northernisation of Nigeria.
Hope Yoruba leaders have learnt their lessons
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by Ndycharly: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls answer all questions.

NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N140000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon. (iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a very short note on why Aisha Buhari cannot go to the USA.

Your Time Starts Now!!!
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by akinsmyk(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
The Tinubu that I know will strike back. He is just strategizing and waiting for the right time.

He will surely strike when it matters, its useless for him to raise a brow now. His enemies will be so relaxed when he is ready for them.

You think BAT is this calm and meek? You're definitely wrong. This is a season movie, grab your pop corn and coke, let's enjoy
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by Kdon2: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
sanky346:

http://independentnig.com/presidential-aides-bicker-over-buhari-tinubu-feud/

Their load their problem! Dey are bunch of greedy idiats anyway! Dey are bad chess students who can't see beyond their nose
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by Kdon2: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
TGreat7:
That serve Tinubu right for bringing Buhari.

They(tinubu group)should have seen this coming if dey get sense,but dey don't learn from history,they are blinded by hatred. so their mistake is un avoidable! lol SMH
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2016
meccuno:
you will soon be traced by DSS grin

for your mind all the posters here in NL are home based.... or your just kidding

I can give you more than ten active monikers here that have not visited nija for the past five years so stop giving empty threats
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by Bigboss111(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2016
I think Tinubu is always insatiable. Upon all what PMB did to him and his boys he still expect more and more. By mere looking at the ministerial positions ONLY, one would see how PMB favoured South West. Anyways, GEJ also had to abandon him for same. This is what is killing our Prosperity, while the South East are left with few positions (mind you i am not from SE) , other regions occupy almost all. I like Nigerian politicians to always embrace all after winning elections as Federal Character has not yet been scrapped. Favouritism and sentiments are the root cause of all our problems. God have mercy.
Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by able20(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2016
jayzblogng:

its a pity sorry to the jagaban ,u have been scammed
Buhari's men wanted Mr Tinubu to remain a local champion, they will use him when they need him.
Moreover, Tinubu's life style and records is to corrupt for Buhari's ideology

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by reality2019(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2016
A big lesson for the Yoruba's,tinubu,obj,and others who think a Hausa Fulani can be trusted.u betrayed gej for ur selfish interest,you deserve no pity for ur situation n the one u are about to see.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by berrystunn(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

The same way Ali Modu Sheriff and his Northern gang hijacked PDP from 5%.

RIP APC.
Say amen

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent by myatl101: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=nnachukz post=49290824]Haven't Tinubu gotten more than a fair share of the spoil. What again are they clamoring for? Should the country be sold to him? [/

I tired ooooo!
After buying nearly 75% government properties in Lagos State alone, does he also want to buy us as Nigerian again?

Why must it be only him calling the shorts?
Can the people make their choices? And what national leader is he without any known official portfolios?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop, Minister Fight Over Ekwueme’s Missing £200,000 Medical Bill Refund / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.