Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! (519 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by daben1(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Are students meant to pay tithe, because tithe is meant for the working class... if they are even to be paying tithes, 10% of what are they expected to pay? to me, students are not meant to pay tithes!!
Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by mutuality(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2016
But yet students expect God to bless them??
how ironical....
Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by daben1(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2016
mutuality:

how ironical....
not ironical! "tithe" is not a criterion for God's blessing..
Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2016

And so are blessings not made for em grin
Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by kolaish(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2016
IF DEPEND ON THE PURPOSE OF THE MONEY. IF IT IS GIVEN TO YOU TO PAY SCH FEES, THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO REMOVE ANY TITHE FROM IT, MORESO, THE GIVER MUST HAVE PAID HIS TITHE WHICH COVERS THE MONEY HE GAVE TO U. BUT IF IT IS A GIFT, THEN U MAY CONSIDER GIVING A TITHE ON IT. MY OPINION THOUGH.
Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by SUPERPACK: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
tithe is meant for income earners only, hence it is nt a must for a student to pay tithe, and for the guy above me that mentioned that NO TITHE NO BLESSING u are a liar.
The laws of the old testament must be kept as old and invalid, afterall it has been a subject of controversy among christians on nairaland.
Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by SUPERPACK: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
mutuality:

how ironical....
where in the bible did u see the law of NO TITHE, NO BLESSING.
Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by annunaki2(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
daben1:
Are students meant to pay tithe, because tithe is meant for the working class... if they are even to be paying tithes, 10% of what are they expected to pay? to me, students are not meant to pay tithes!!

Christians are not even meant to tithe in the first instance, you need to study the scriptures well.

mutuality:
how ironical....

You are the one who is being ironical here, there are billions of non Christians world wide who do not tithe and God blesses them. Infact majority of Christians don't tithe and we remain blessed than even so called tithers.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by daben1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
annunaki2:

Christians are not even meant to tithe in the first instance, you need to study the scriptures well.

You are the one who is being ironical here, there are billions of non Christians world wide who do not tithe and God blesses them. Infact majority of Christians don't tithe and we remain blessed than even so called tithers.
God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by russkellyphd: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
HOLY tithes, as the word is used by Moses, Nehemiah, Malachi and Jesus, were not meant for anybody other than food producers living inside HOLY Israel (Lev 27:30-34 + 15 other texts). Therefore not even Jesus tithed.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Is Not Meant For Students! by Ken4Christ: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tithe is not just 10% of your income, it is 10% of your increase. So, students are expected to pay tithe. Hear the vow Jacob made in Genesis 28:22; "And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.". He didn't say, 'of all that I will earn from my labour.' He said, 'of all that the Lord will give me'. No one can receive anything except it is given by God. So as a student, paying tithe is recognizing God as your source even though it is through the agency of people. When you honour God with your tithe, he will cause many more people to favour you financially and otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Righteous Idol Worshiper? / ‘god Fights For Christians But Other Religions Fight For Their Gods’ – Apostle / Religion And Reality.... [ Case Study]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.