Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,242 members, 7,953,913 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Rice'll Soon Sell At N5000, Dollar At N150, Fuel N30,'god' Says - Prophet Okeowo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rice'll Soon Sell At N5000, Dollar At N150, Fuel N30,'god' Says - Prophet Okeowo (553 Views)

Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God / Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse / Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rice'll Soon Sell At N5000, Dollar At N150, Fuel N30,'god' Says - Prophet Okeowo by Shawntops(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Prophet Ade Okeowo of Word of Liberty Evangelical Ministry, Ikorodu, Lagos State, has uncovered that Nigeria will soon encounter a turnaround as costs on products will crash in the blink of an eye, expressing that God did not, nonetheless, determine that the disclosure would happen under President Muhammadu Buhari's administration.

He particularly specified that God let him know the cost of sack of rice and fuel, will be definitely lessened.

He made this disclosure in a visit with Encomium, encouraging Nigerians to quit throwing accuses for President Buhari, as he required time to alter the nation.

He said, "That is the thing that God has uncovered to me. Hear me out mindfully; I am not talking my words but rather God's.

"Presently, individuals purchase rice N25, 000 for every sack except God let me know that we're going to purchase a pack of rice as modest as N5, 000. A US dollar will trade for as low as N150 and fuel will offer for as low as N30 or N40 per liter. That is the thing that God said will happen in this nation."

Inquired as to whether his predictions will happen amid Buhari's organization, the priest said, "God didn't let me know that one however He uncovered to me these and more delightful things will happen after all the torment, yet Buhari's endeavors will prompt to that.

"Nigeria will be compelled to a phase of separate yet God will mediate."

The Prophet encourage noticed that Buhari is not to fault for the financial burdens.

He said, "We ought not accuse anyone. Individuals ought not consider Buhari capable by any means. From what God has uncovered to me, He sent Buhari to Nigerians as a heavenly attendant.

"God has likewise uncovered to me that Buhari shouldn't be concerned, that everything will soon be okay. God demonstrated to me that Nigeria resemble a second hand auto (Tokunbo). We as a whole realize that on the off chance that you purchase a second hand auto, it's without a doubt not in a flawless state. You will alter this today, that tomorrow until it's completely fit. Furthermore, it's not something that will be done overnight.

"We as a whole need to comprehend that in the event that we need the nation to push ahead. Buhari is the one purchasing all the extra parts to repair the harmed auto called Nigeria. When he finishes the repair, the vehicle will move and everyone will appreciate it. That is only the story of Nigeria's circumstance now.

"Everything will soon be okay. There are numerous Josephs that God is going to use to elevate this nation, and Buhari is one of them."

Reviewing alternate predictions of his that have additionally happened as of late, the Prophet said, "I anticipated the Olympic soccer last. I said Germany would overcome Nigeria, it happened. I even said it will be 2-0. I said the gold award was for Brazil, they all happened.

"I anticipated President Jonathan would lose the 2015 presidential race, many individuals didn't trust it. Indeed, even a few prophets practically wager their lives on it that Buhari would lose, yet it was uncovered to me that Buhari would win and he won.

"Indeed, God uncovered to me that regardless of what other governorship competitors in Oyo do, Abiola Ajimobi will rise triumphant and it happened. Despite everything I have a message for him."

The father of two finished up by saying "God instructed me to caution Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State to be careful with the way he picked his magistrates so they won't devastate his administration.

"Likewise, Governor Amosun of Ogun State ought to be watchful of a few people in the state, since some of them are recklessly determined bowed in obliterating his legislature also."

Source:http://www.shawntops.com/2016/10/ricell-soon-sell-at-n5000-dollar-at.html
Re: Rice'll Soon Sell At N5000, Dollar At N150, Fuel N30,'god' Says - Prophet Okeowo by ekim004(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Idonbilivit
Re: Rice'll Soon Sell At N5000, Dollar At N150, Fuel N30,'god' Says - Prophet Okeowo by slivertongue: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
yesu zo oooooo
Re: Rice'll Soon Sell At N5000, Dollar At N150, Fuel N30,'god' Says - Prophet Okeowo by lalasticlala(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2016

(1)

The Catholic Image Of Mother Mary And Idolatry / There Is No Compulsion In Religion / I was Kidnapped By Ritualist By Cythia Udoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.