Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Do I Open Up To My Best Friend About His Bad Breath? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Open Up To My Best Friend About His Bad Breath? (394 Views)

HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / What Can I Use To Fight Bad Breath ? / Affilorama, My Best Alternative To Wealthy Affiliate For Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Open Up To My Best Friend About His Bad Breath? by rectitude(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
As shared on www.fixmeblog.com

Dear fixme, I chose to remain anonymous. There’s this friend of mine, I’ve known him since 100L in the uni and we’ve gone on to become best of friends. We share so many things together. This is a very nice guy infact nice to a fault at times. But the issue is, he has this thing called ‘Bad Breath’, we joke a lot and tease each other a lot, but I’ve never had the gots to tell him about it, at first I thought he knew, but then I read an article that says “almost all the people who have Bad Breath do not even know they have it”. I really do not have a problem with it per se, because i am now used to it, but I get to feel for him when he communicate with others, I’ll be wondering how they now see him. I like my friend so much coz he’s like the most nicest person I’ve met yet, I don’t want to hurt his feelings, but i really need him to know about it so that we could both look for solution for it. My question is, how do I handle this without spoiling our relationship?

To view the Epic response and also tell him what you think, go to:
http://www.fixmeblog.com/how-do-i-open-up-to-my-best-friend-about-his-bad-breath/
Re: How Do I Open Up To My Best Friend About His Bad Breath? by kolaish(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
IF HE IS TRULY YOUR FRIEND, YOU NEED TO TELL HIM BUT BE DIPLOMATIC ABOUT IT, SO THAT HE CAN CLEARLY UNDERSTAND YOU.
Re: How Do I Open Up To My Best Friend About His Bad Breath? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Buy him α mouth rinse, he will get †ђξ message

(1) (Reply)

Doctor In The House Need You / Best Online Pharmacy / How To Beat Bad Breath And Make Your Mouth A Happier Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.