Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Uninstall Nod32 Antivirus And Install Kaspasky 2010 Version - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Uninstall Nod32 Antivirus And Install Kaspasky 2010 Version (1722 Views)

How To Uninstall Programs (apps) In Windows 10 / How To Uninstall A Program From A Computer / Download And Install Wechat For PC: Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Uninstall Nod32 Antivirus And Install Kaspasky 2010 Version by kazeem4t(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
[b]I will appreciate if the house can help me on how to uninstall or delete NOD 32 program file.
I try deliting it but it will not
please it is important.
Thanks
[/b]
Re: How To Uninstall Nod32 Antivirus And Install Kaspasky 2010 Version by 1Emmy: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
All antiviruses have special uninstaller built with them, also almost all viruses are designed or built to attack and destroy
this installer, if any antivirus refused to be removed, it means that the uninstaller embeded has been tampered, in this case, what you should do is to shut or restart the system; on attempt to boot, Press f8>choose safe mode, when it boots, find the folder of the antivirus and delete it.
When you are done, restart system normally and install antivirus of your choice.
However, if virus is the case or the problem preventing the uninstaller to function properly, it means that it may also affect the installation of the new antivirus in that case i advice, you backup your files and reformat the computer. smiley
Re: How To Uninstall Nod32 Antivirus And Install Kaspasky 2010 Version by kazeem4t(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
I appreciate,Is done

(1) (Reply)

How To: Download Netflix Videos For Watching On Mobile / The Nigerian Information Technology Tax - What You Need To Know / Hot Deal: Get 6GB For #500 And 2GB For #200.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.