Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira (1350 Views)

You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser / Anyone,the Best Phones Below #30,000 / Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Teniolasmart: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Hello guys .....................;;;;;; this is actually my first time creating a thread here in d phones section.......

But d things is dat my aunt has been disturbing me that she want to get a tab and when i asked her which one she want she just told me that she wants to me to help her get a new one which will work well and d surprising thing is that her budget is below 30 thousand naira........................so i want u guys to help me with tab that cost below 30000 naira

note:she said she does not want UK used
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Askech(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
U can get her alcatel pixie 4 tablet or itel note prime2 it1502...these I believe are the best tablets for that price range
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Teniolasmart:
Hello guys .....................;;;;;; this is actually my first time creating a thread here in d phones section.......

But d things is dat my aunt has been disturbing me that she want to get a tab and when i asked her which one she want she just told me that she wants to me to help her get a new one which will work well and d surprising thing is that her budget is below 30 thousand naira........................so i want u guys to help me with tab that cost below 30000 naira

tecno Droid pad 7C, am currently using it. Clean and up for sale.
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Teniolasmart: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
franciskaine:
tecno Droid pad 7C, am currently using it. Clean and up for sale.
how much exactly....................can u send a picture
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Teniolasmart:
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Teniolasmart: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
franciskaine:
wow that good.................can u post a pix
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Teniolasmart:

Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Teniolasmart: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=franciskaine post=49308374][/quote]it looks good
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by MrRitchie: 12:49am On Sep 13, 2016
I have a blackberry playbook for 15k working perfect and clean
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2016
MrRitchie:
I have a blackberry playbook for 15k working perfect and clean
pics? or adonbilivit..
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by tonididdy(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Teniolasmart:

Google cube talk 9x

....I am willing to sell a used on for 20k

www.nairaland.com/2771395/neat-9.7inch-cube-talk-9x
Re: Pls Help Me With Types Of Tabs Below 30 Thousand Naira by MrRitchie: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2016
When I get home I will take a pic and send to u, then uwebilivit
kelval:
pics? or adonbilivit..

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Fake/original Infinix Phone And Battery / Specs Of The Tecno Spark Revealed / Phone Top Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.