Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun (38064 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him / Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo / Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by agwom(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
let us tell ourselves the truth pls...
kenx1:

na lie 9gerian too like osho free
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by soberdrunk(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
WHAT SORT OF RUBBISH IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS MAN TURNING MY PEOPLE TO? WHEN DID MY PEOPLE BECOME REFUGEES? THIS IS INSULTING, TO THINK HE EVEN HIRED CAMERA CREW, THIS IS NOT EMPOWERMENT OR CHARITY, THIS IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF 'IGNORANT' VULNERABLE" PEOPLE....... angry angry angry

Abeg if una hear say Baba wan share 'Iphone7, make una alert me oooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy angry

3 Likes

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
sholatech:
Damn..When did this guy get so popular in Ogun and taking over?

Money makes the difference.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by knightsTempler: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Jail and death couldn't deter drug barons.

Do you think preaching will?

As long as the demand is there, someone will always think they can outsmart Drug Enforcement agencies.
\

Double post

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
manutdrichie:
OBJ can never do this, but will be comparing himself with Kashamu

OBJ and Tinibi are far richer than this guy but the spirit to give no dey inside them..

7 Likes

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by knightsTempler: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Jail and death couldn't deter drug barons.

Do you think preaching will?

As long as the demand is there, someone will always think they can outsmart Drug Enforcement agencies.
\

I'm not in any way disputing what you stated, I'm just saying in the long run they will be caught or end up dead, but that wouldn't deter any potential criminal who wants to go into drug.
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Billyonaire:
Is it not better for him to register all these people to a bank account and send them the cash equivalent of these gifts if he truly wants to help instead of image laundering ?

How many of them villagers have valid ID cards to run accounts ?

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by neocortex: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Billyonaire:
Is it not better for him to register all these people to a bank account and send them the cash equivalent of these gifts if he truly wants to help instead of image laundering ?

How many people's bank account have you helped ?
This strategy prevents ghost constituents, mind you
a politician cannot survive without image laundering.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Billyonaire:

see drug money in action, ofcourse it is all self serving!

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by XaintJoel20: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
agwom:
chai! poverty dey this country well well...
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pictures on Facebook. There is hunger in the land...

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by legendte(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Shebi Afonjas want change, see as them line up for change.
I am sure some of our nairalanders dey dia. Zombie no get cure, them go still come out shout sai baba casandra.

4 Likes

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Yommy247(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
wheredemdey:
Mehn see crowd....

O boy too many people going through recession in afonja's land ooooo

This kashamu aka drug dealer...the only man that refused and turned down a first-class delta flight ticket to America... See as the man is controlling afonja's destiny.

Damn this fat dude is more popular and valuable than the dull man in aso rock at the moment.... Atleast he can provide for his indigent people unlike the clueless dull old man with zero ideas.

oponu

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by moshould(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
My oga, let's juz call them poverty addicts....they are used to slavery...
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by aresunabi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
people need jobs, not "free stuff"

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by esan1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lazy people, thats why they cannot do anything when this so called leaders refuse to fulfill their campaign promise.

4 Likes

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
eating away their future and that of their children.
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by miko1: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
University of Ibadan, UI direct entry admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. UI direct entry candidates are required to submit their biodata, ‘O’ level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE before the stipulated deadline.for more info contact (michealabiodun136@gmail.com)
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ewoo!!

The picture in the OP is proof that, indeed, 70% of Nigerians live below $2/day a.k.a. below the poverty line embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by kenny1313(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Billyonaire:
Even if he does that you will still complain. human can't be please.
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Generalyemi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:
I keep telling you people by the time Buhari is done with this country, Yorubaa will become third class citizens; Igbos are second class citizens according to them. Yorubaas were not this hungry under GEJ...never!

Igbo will never beg for food..they rather push drugs....hustle na hustle

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by rhektor(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Diaris hunger in the land?
Nigerian are now beggers in their own country.

Next time you hear change please don't wait o

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by rhektor(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
sholatech:

In his village not in ogun state as whole

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by agwom(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
politicians are not helping matters...
XaintJoel20:

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pictures on Facebook. There is hunger in the land...

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by iamrealdeji(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Caveatemptor:
Here I come, so you better break North,
As I stride, my gold chains glide back and forth.
I care nothing bout you, and that's evident.
All I love's my dope and dead presidents.
Sound crazy? Well it isn't.
The ends justifies the means, that's the system.
I learned that in school then I dropped out,
Hit the streets, checked a grip, and now I got clout.
I had nothing, and I wanted it.
You had everything, and you flaunted it.
Turned the needy into the greedy,
With cocaine, my success came speedy.
Got me twisted, jammed into a paradox.
Every dollar I get, another brother drops.
Maybe that's the plan, and I don't understand,
God damn----you got me sinkin in quicksand.
But since I don't know, and I ain't never learned,
I gotta get paid, I got money to earn.
With my posse, out on the ave,
Bump my sounds, crack a forty and laugh.
Cool out and watch my new Benz gleam,
Is this a nightmare? Or the American dream?
So think twice if you're coming down my block,
You wanna journey through hell? Well shit gets hot.
Pregnant teens, children's screams,
Life is weighed on the scales of a triple beam.
You don't come here much, and ya better not.
Wrong move (bang), ambulance cot.
I gotta get more money than you got,
So what, if some muthafucka gets shot?
That's how the game is played,
Another brother slayed, the wound is deep
BUT they're givin us a Band Aid.
My education's low but I got long dough,
Raised like a pit bull, my heart pumps nitro.
Sleep on silk, lie like a politician,
My Uzi's my best friend, cold as a mortician.
Lock me up, it's genocidal catastrophe,
There'll be another one after me!
A hustler.
Hustler.
H-U-S-T-L-E-R hustler.

Third Verse of New Jack Hustler,by Ice T.
wow,I love this lyrics. Ice T is a sick MC. I'll download the song. Must be old school
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by alsudaes1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
agwom:
chai! poverty dey this country well well...

Chai!!! Poverty truly dey, No be small .. . .

After seeing this, I thanked God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by yinkslinks(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
just like american visa interview grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by phoromighty(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
With d way dis peeps r gathered,he must be Kabiru dat muslims r celebrating 2day
Hapi Eid el Kabir..

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by juman(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Drug business is good business

Move Music, Move Drugs - Jay Z

grin grin

Country going backward.
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by madapcmod: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin cheesy angry shocked angry grin cheesy

Chai buhari recession is already turning afonjas to almajiri. Imagine d multitude, these ones na muslims oooo.

Una see where una senseless sentiment lead una to.

Sai buhari! FEBuhari! Sai babaoooo! Buhari till year 3099
Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by Jenkoja(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Crying... Poverty in my home town. God i also want to share my own please bless me o. Baba God, please pick my call o

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by NovusHomo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Drug business is good business

Move Music, Move Drugs - Jay Z

Nigeria's own El Chapo!

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun by oweman: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
sholatech:

How can a drug pusher take over Ogun you think Ogun is in south easth ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.