Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Cause Of Flow Back Pls. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cause Of Flow Back Pls. (673 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cause Of Flow Back Pls. by shezy(f): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
pls what is the cause of flow back during sex and what do you feel is the solution.
thanks but is urgent
Re: Cause Of Flow Back Pls. by MyPeace(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
Theres no cause, na just law of gravity. grin cheesy. Nothing do u, its a normal occurence!

lf you are trying for a baby, l personally found out that rear entry works well for me, it minimises the rate of flow back for me, and try to stay on the bed  for not less than 30mins to allow it swim to the appropriate place!
Re: Cause Of Flow Back Pls. by shezy(f): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
are you sure infections can cause it? and what do you mean by rear entry
pls.reply
Re: Cause Of Flow Back Pls. by VENUSS(f): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
Since rear is back, i gues she means positnd tro d bak.i.e sex position

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Seun Adebiyi's Life-- Nig 2014 Olympian / Hygiene / Diabetes And Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.