Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) (20497 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by TipsyDC: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
handsome dude
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by Izontubo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Those are the numerous zombies that voted for buhari without caring if they beg on the streets or not.... cheesy

It's all about the north ruling for them.... cool
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Xzbit91:
this presidency is taking its toll on PMB
no be him cry for the thing?
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by larabae13(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
herzern:
If Some people never to start to dey eat qrass ehn.....Their brain no qo correct....

Couldn't believe some people will still be wavinq.....

Today's been a sad day!.....I woke up this morninq and found out that our sallah Ram has committed suicide..
ahhh herzern!! Shey u don use ya drug 2day sha? undecided how ur ram go commit suicide? U sef u must to kill ursef oo
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by Harinholar(f): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
herzern:
If Some people never to start to dey eat qrass ehn.....Their brain no qo correct....

Today's been a sad day!.....I woke up this morninq and found out that our sallah Ram has committed suicide..
...Lolsss.....yeye
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by NewsGossiper: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lovely photo of President Buhari smiling after Eid prayers in Daura >>> https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/09/12/lovely-photo-of-president-buhari-smiling-after-eid-prayers-in-daura/
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by herzern(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Harinholar:
...Lolsss.....yeye

Arinola ehn grin grin....

You dey always find fault for my post cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by Xzbit91: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
seguno2:

I hope that he does not end up like his fellow Katsina state man who kicked the bucket while his kitchen cabal pretended that all was well.
nah, we don't pray so
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by Harinholar(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin[quote author=herzern post=49297360]

[b][i][size=11pt][color=#770077][font=serif]Arinola ehn grin grin....

You dey always find fault for my post cheesy grin ......I tell you.....how sallah dey move for ya side oooo
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by Harinholar(f): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
herzern:

Arinola ehn grin grin....

You dey always find fault for my post cheesy cheesy
grin.......I tell u.....Herzern that should be a Muslim moniker.....**how sallah dey go for ya side....
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by EkoErrands: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
His face speaks volumes...!
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by emmatee57(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
nawaocheesy no one see wetin i just capture from this threadgrin
see picture no3. the guy at the 1st left be like..
after causing all this mess..you think they all are smiling becoz they are happy to see u?gringrin
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
The President is quite hopeful that Nigeria will be great.
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by herzern(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Harinholar:
grin.......I tell u.....Herzern that should be a Muslim moniker.....**how sallah dey go for ya side....

Yhu assumed too early....

Actually........I'm a Christian......

The Post was a mere joke....
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by GreatCIS(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
todaynewsreview:
Cc: lalasticlala

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1358/president-buhari-attends-eid-kabir-prayer-in-daura-katsina-p

who noticed the guys hanging on the trees @ 1st and last pics
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by todaynewsreview: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
GreatCIS:

who noticed the guys hanging on the trees @ 1st and last pics
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
who else noticed the look the police guy dey give una Presido ??
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by billyG(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Long life !presidente Muhammadu Buhari.May Allah giv u d strenght to lead us thru d valley of pedition grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
herzern:

Everyone no be like you now, Baba is well respected by his follower cos we know the generation of the hardship. Govt that have been borrowing to pay salaries before handing over and you want Buhari to perform miracle amidst pipeline bombing.
Re: Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) by stineman: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

i weep for you my brother

2019 PDP Presidential Ticket: We Are Ready For Atiku – Shekarau, Lamido, Makarfi / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards / Soludo Empower 5,000 Anambra Youths With 2 Billion Naira (Photos)