Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Start Your Profitable Export Business Seminar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Your Profitable Export Business Seminar (406 Views)

Free Business Seminar @ Festac / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Profitable Export Business Seminar by raymondhill: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dear Nairalander,
Do you know that as the dollar keeps rising against the naira,there several Nigerians who taking advantage of this opportunity positively? Do you can export ox gallstones for $10 per gram and that a large tuber of yam can earn you as much N12,000 if exported to Kenya?There are several opportunities to earn foreign exchange for yourself if you are ready to work hard with the right knowledge.

Attend our 1-day seminar and discover how to earn thousands of dollars from exporting agro-commodities.

DATE – SATURDAY,SEPTEMBER 17,2016.
VENUE –SELF HELP SOCIAL CLUB HOUSE,AIRWAYS JUNCTION,BEHIND PDP OFFICE,NEAR LAFE JUNCTION,AKURE.
TIME-10.00AM

For more details and to register for the seminar,call 08032589141 OR 08058174532.

(1) (Reply)

Infringement Of My Right By Samsung / Nigeria’s Diesel Prices Drop By Highest Margin In 6 Months / Why The Economic Slump Will Grow Nigeria’s Travel And Hospitality Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.