Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,944 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Who Leads At The Front? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Leads At The Front? (366 Views)

PDP: Jonathan Leads Reconciliation Team, Wike, Secondus Visit George / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Leads At The Front? by lordsterlin(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
WHO LEADS AT THE FRONT?
...By Princewill Emine....

As a people, we are emasculated by shattered dreams, bedeviled by numerous unfulfilled promises, yet we are compelled by sheer courage to continue to hang on in hope. Yes, only hope remains for us in this country that has been so battered and wounded by worst forms of corruption that clearly baffles human logic.

How can we or do we ever come out from this shambolic doldrum unfettered? This is the question every Nigerian ask on daily basis. This quagmire burns us all, the hardship, the empty pockets , occasioned by unemployment, the sky-reaching crimes, the wantonness of Nigeria's prebendary leanings are suffocation.

Though, this pains us all, not even a soul has been able to summon the needed audacity to confront this ignominious situation. Most Nigerians would rather die in hunger than bravely confront this paroxysm of extreme physical pain. This is unconditional cowardice in open display.

History told us that the nation of Israel faced this situation also under the rulership of king Saul Kiss Benjamin. In those dark days, Goliath and his Philistinean army plunged the Israeli state into a state of palpable tension which even the gun and armour bearing military generals declined to confront. The insult and humiliations were nosedivingly astronomous yet, fear of death made even the king, shiver to the extent, he could not brave it for his people.

Our dear Nigeria, is in such state of confusion. The leadership has failed to steer the tide and so avoidable hunger has warmly embraced everybody except of course the privileged class. If anything is to happen today, these political bourgeoisie will migrate to almost near heaven while we remain entrapped in this conception. Do I need to emphasis the obvious fact that, as Nigerian Youth, we are the disadvantaged species? At the age of 27, most Nigerian youths still battle with matriculation examinations unlike their counterparts in other climes; what an irony?

Nigerian youths, are you going to continuously look with askance yet doing nothing to salvage yourselves from this imbroglio? Though, I considered what the Tunisian middle aged man did as cowardly, at least, that singular self immolation set the tone for what has become known as the 'Arab Spring'.

It is time to wake up from this docile state, it is time to take up destiny challenge. It is time to confront. This should not be a one man or group show, it should rather be a unanimous resolve. But wait, who will lead at the front? Do we have the likes of Vladimir I. Lenin of Russia, Fidel Castro of Cuba, Simon Boliver, Jomo Kenyatta, Kwame Nkrumah, Obafemi Awolowo, Nelson Mandela etc. Who will provide the leadership that will propel the Nigerian youth to rise against social and economic injustice, against political slavery? Who will compell this lazy and indolent Nigerian youths to rise against himself? Who will lead at the front to inspire the Nigerian youths to aspire to be great, who, who and who?

The who, should not be those idiotic psychopathic elements who smuggled the Niger Delta struggle for personal gains. I do not want those who became billionaires at the expense of others. I surely do not need the elements who made so much wealth for themselves to the extent they now play the role of political godfathers owning universities, exotic cars, championing political ambitions and the likes.

I want real leaders. A real leader of men, for that was what David in the Books represented. V. I. Lenin was such man as well...WHO LEADS AT THE FRONT?

As a people, we are emasculated by shattered dreams, bedeviled by numerous unfulfilled promises, yet we are compelled by sheer courage to continue to hang on in hope. Yes, only hope remains for us in this country that has been so battered and wounded by worst forms of corruption that clearly baffles human logic.

How can we or do we ever come out from this shambolic doldrum unfettered? This is the question every Nigerian ask on daily basis. This quagmire burns us all, the hardship, the empty pockets , occasioned by unemployment, the sky-reaching crimes, the wantonness of Nigeria's prebendary leanings are suffocation.

Though, this pains us all, not even a soul has been able to summon the needed audacity to confront this ignominious situation. Most Nigerians would rather die in hunger than bravely confront this paroxysm of extreme physical pain. This is unconditional cowardice in open display.

History told us that the nation of Israel faced this situation also under the rulership of king Saul Kiss Benjamin. In those dark days, Goliath and his Philistinean army plunged the Israeli state into a state of palpable tension which even the gun and armour bearing military generals declined to confront. The insult and humiliations were nosedivingly astronomous yet, fear of death made even the king, shiver to the extent, he could not brave it for his people.

Our dear Nigeria, is in such state of confusion. The leadership has failed to steer the tide and so avoidable hunger has warmly embraced everybody except of course the privileged class. If anything is to happen today, these political bourgeoisie will migrate to almost near heaven while we remain entrapped in this conception. Do I need to emphasis the obvious fact that, as Nigerian Youth, we are the disadvantaged species? At the age of 27, most Nigerian youths still battle with matriculation examinations unlike their counterparts in other climes; what an irony?

Nigerian youths, are you going to continuously look with askance yet doing nothing to salvage yourselves from this imbroglio? Though, I considered what the Tunisian middle aged man did as cowardly, at least, that singular self immolation set the tone for what has become known as the 'Arab Spring'.

It is time to wake up from this docile state, it is time to take up destiny challenge. It is time to confront. This should not be a one man or group show, it should rather be a unanimous resolve. But wait, who will lead at the front? Do we have the likes of Vladimir I. Lenin of Russia, Fidel Castro of Cuba, Simon Boliver, Jomo Kenyatta, Kwame Nkrumah, Obafemi Awolowo, Nelson Mandela etc. Who will provide the leadership that will propel the Nigerian youth to rise against social and economic injustice, against political slavery? Who will compell this lazy and indolent Nigerian youths to rise against himself? Who will lead at the front to inspire the Nigerian youths to aspire to be great, who, who and who?

The who, should not be those idiotic psychopathic elements who smuggled the Niger Delta struggle for personal gains. I do not want those who became billionaires at the expense of others. I surely do not need the elements who made so much wealth for themselves to the extent they now play the role of political godfathers owning universities, exotic cars, championing political ambitions and the likes.

I want real leaders. A real leader of men, for that was what David in the Books represented. V. I. Lenin was such man as well...
WHO LEADS AT THE FRONT?

I want real leaders. A real leader of men, for that was what David in the Books represented. V. I. Lenin was such man as well...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Accepting The Current Recession Problem / D Youths Should Be Concered With This N Nt Fooling Dselves Among Political Lines / Your News On The Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.