Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos (2440 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic) / Chained Generator Spotted In A Police Station.... Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by AnodaIT(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
The keke man obviously could not hold himself as he saw his source of livelihood turned into a rubble.

He blamed the police officer on duty and manhandled the helpless and lone officer until crowd gathered.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BtOCsgNMycw/V9bT2NtswMI/AAAAAAAAAWE/Gn0wgosNlCQgJTJpH6sT1UT-ON7jujDXgCLcB/s640/IMG_20160912_165748.jpg[/img]
The incident happened today 12/09 in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

Click to See more photo of the scuffle of the keke man with the police officer and the damaged keke

Next time, we will try it with army officer
Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by AnodaIT(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
I am still alive and well FYI
Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by eleko1: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Click kor,Dick ni undecided
Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by gab264(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
AnodaIT:
The keke man obviously could not hold himself as he saw his source of livelihood turned into a rubble.

He blamed the police officer on duty and manhandled the helpless and lone officer until crowd gathered.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BtOCsgNMycw/V9bT2NtswMI/AAAAAAAAAWE/Gn0wgosNlCQgJTJpH6sT1UT-ON7jujDXgCLcB/s640/IMG_20160912_165748.jpg[/img]
The incident happened today 12/09 in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

Click to See more photo of the scuffle of the keke man with the police officer and the damaged keke

Next time, we will try it with army officer
that police guy needs his scrotrum to be scrutinise
Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by smellingmenses: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
you don buy market... for the arny own abegi come try the barracks opposite yaba left Lagos... I'll donate for your burial or ICU upkeep...
Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by OdingaVal807: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wich kind hungry police man be dat...
Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by APCsupporter: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Get ready to recieve ballistic missiles, air strikes, IEDs, APC shots, nuclear bombs and AAs. Air craft carriers and warships have been hired to make sure you dont escape into the ocean and there are A 10s and Hydras waiting to strike you in case in case you try to escape by air. 4 satelites have been launched to track you.

To summarise things up @op, you are in soup
Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by Ekakamba: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Only a good citizen and patriot will act the way you did. Kudos OP!

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by Opistorincos(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Op is happy now o, if it were to be the other way round, he'll be whining like a lost lamb
Re: I Slapped A Police Officer Today - See Photos by tempest01(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
AnodaIT:
I am still alive and well FYI

Plagiarism

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Son In-law With Diploma As Executive Director, Finance, NIMASA / Ondodecides: 1st Round: See How Many Votes APC Is Leading With / Group: 11 Killed At Nigeria Pro-trump Rally; Police Deny It - FOXNEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.