Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,208 members, 7,846,009 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. (749 Views)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. by lawani: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
PASTOR KUMUYI OF DEEPER LIFE TOO.

One of the first mysteries I encountered on this my Adeboye business happened around 2002 or 2003 or so. I had finished IT in NNPC and I had gone into business, so I was writing proposals and giving it to people before a colleague joined up with me as my first partner. So I went to Ikoyi to see my former Oga, Engr Tim Gbugu, they all liked me back then and he has children my age mates. He said Akin, I have no need to go into partnership with you but I will at least assist you, you have an id there?, let me give you a N30,000 cheque as an assistance and he made for his cheque book and was issuing the cheque already. I halted him 'No id sir, let me come next week'. He said ok. When I returned, I spent hours without being allowed to enter the NAPIMS compound in racecourse then, my boss was looking at me definitely, so I made as if I gave up, then returned after two hours, he had come down to lambast the security for not letting me in or so! So the security apologised when I returned and I went in. I met a new man, he said 'Akin, I made a decision not to assist any business man, I was dumbfounded. But why sir?, okay just invest, this is my proposal, written out now in A4. He said No!. It was like magic to me. I returned empty handed! The man is a Deeper Life Pastor. It was definitely Pastor KUMUYI that did that job. All GOs want you to bow down and worship them or their fellow GOs otherwise they will kill you especially if you are vulnerable. They are vampires.

They want me dead now and if not for the CIA, I would be long dead and these are people who rank far below me in morals. They would have killed me and they tried. Just to maintain their hold on their cattle but back then I had not joined facebook. I joined facebook fully in 2007 after graduation.

So it is better to stop these people. What gospel are they spreading? Of what benefit to humanity is that message? It is all evil and they must be stopped. They are terror mongers. God will kill you, God will burn you in hell and etc for unbelief, give your life to Jesus, submit to Allah and etc must be ended on Earth if this civilization is going to ever stabilize.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. by blessedvisky(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't understand your story.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
blessedvisky:
I don't understand your story.

Seriously! Me toooooo!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. by greatnaija01: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
lawani:

One of the first mysteries I encountered on this my Adeboye business happened around 2002 or 2003 or so. I had finished IT in NNPC and I had gone into business, so I was writing proposals and giving it to people before a colleague joined up with me as my first partner. So I went to Ikoyi to see my former Oga, Engr Tim Gbugu, they all liked me back then and he has children my age mates. He said Akin, I have no need to go into partnership with you but I will at least assist you, you have an id there?, let me give you a N30,000 cheque as an assistance and he made for his cheque book and was issuing the cheque already. I halted him 'No id sir, let me come next week'. He said ok. When I returned, I spent hours without being allowed to enter the NAPIMS compound in racecourse then, my boss was looking at me definitely, so I made as if I gave up, then returned after two hours, he had come down to lambast the security for not letting me in or so! So the security apologised when I returned and I went in. I met a new man, he said 'Akin, I made a decision not to assist any business man, I was dumbfounded. But why sir?, okay just invest, this is my proposal, written out now in A4. He said No!. It was like magic to me. I returned empty handed! The man is a Deeper Life Pastor. It was definitely Pastor KUMUYI that did that job. All GOs want you to bow down and worship them or their fellow GOs otherwise they will kill you especially if you are vulnerable. They are vampires.

They want me dead now and if not for the CIA, I would be long dead and these are people who rank far below me in morals. They would have killed me and they tried. Just to maintain their hold on their cattle but back then I had not joined facebook. I joined facebook fully in 2007 after graduation.

So it is better to stop these people. What gospel are they spreading? Of what benefit to humanity is that message? It is all evil and they must be stopped. They are terror mongers. God will kill you, God will burn you in hell and etc for unbelief, give your life to Jesus, submit to Allah and etc must be ended on Earth if this civilization is going to ever stabilize.

LAWANI

LAWANII

LAWANIIII IS YOUR SENSE PAINING YOU?

It is clear you are not OK, pls let a doctor verify your sanity before coming here to post something that has no HEAD or TAIL... what point have you made in your post now... NOTHING, yet you seem not to even care that before help can come we must understand what really happened. PASTOR KUMUYI of DEEPERLIFE BIBLE CHURCH IS STILL A GREAT MAN OF GOD TODAY and you have not provided evidence to make that otherwise... I ADVICE U TO RE-WRITE YOUR THREAD WITH DETAILS... no one is trying to kill you unless some spirits you may have brought on yourself are now dancing around YOU.
SO NEXT TIME DONT CREATE A MIS-LEADING THREAD LIKE THIS IS YOU ARE NOT READY TO GO INTO DETAILS.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. by yorhmienerd(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
OP needs prayers
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. by wolesmile(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
lawani:

In simple English, please!

(1) (Reply)

Abrahamism: The Flat Earth Society / Book Of Life / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Introduces His Mum To Pastor Hinn 2 A Rousing Ovation(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.