Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) (28178 Views)

Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! / Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by ahahnow: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Nonsense disgrace angry angry angry why cant nigeria be first. is it only in corruption we will carry first. mschewwwww
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by ferna1: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2016
let start going for only Paralympics instead of wasting money on normal one sadlet start going for only Paralympics instead of wasting money on normal one
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by AMKAG66(m): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Obikush:
wen u see a post like Nigeria in top 10 dey r either number 10 or number 9
guy u funny die....I just can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by brightalo1010: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Afonjas:

Now I know you are brain-dead
How does onion improve the country?
70% of food we consum in Nigeria is imported
The food from the North can't feed Northerners alone talkless of the whole Nigeria
You think people in the South don't farm too?
then first tell me what Paralympic game medals brings to us. your brain is empty if not you could've disputed about making use of the onions,beans,and other food items I mentioned to you, livestock included. and then tell me how many Paralympic medals you eat per day.and then tell me what the south are producing and then compare it with that of the north let's see who lack brain here.

Then compare it with every 4 years Paralympic useless and individual medals,then you will understand and agree with me that your brain is dry and empty.
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by mikron(m): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2016
china
great britain and
USA are really the superpower in sports, they are always winning medals
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by slowbreeze(f): 1:47am On Sep 13, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Na was to China oo. Were all these cripples for North sef. Come win medal Na to the beg

I just dey ask d same question...and na dem get diasabled ppl pass..To tell u dat deres notin dey av to offer..
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by nnokwa042(m): 1:53am On Sep 13, 2016
brightalo1010:
then first tell me what Paralympic game medals brings to us. your brain is empty if not you could've disputed about making use of the onions,beans,and other food items I mentioned to you, livestock included. and then tell me how many Paralympic medals you eat per day.and then tell me what the south are producing and then compare it with that of the north let's see who lack brain here.

Then compare it with every 4 years Paralympic useless and individual medals,then you will understand and agree with me that your brain is dry and empty.

ur olodo no get part 2 re the northerners giving us cow meat or oninons for free? then igbo people is giving nigeria motor parts for free
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by sammytee07: 2:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Let your money work for you. Work at home to earn extra income of 30% interest in what so amount you invest. For further inquiry  contact my Whatsapp Number @ 07061284370. Together we can be richer!!!.

Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Sarpino:
Nigerians are handicapped in every area of their life, so it is not surprising that they are winning medals in handicapped sport.

But wait oh, what type of chart is this? How can Nigeria be top 10 when there are countries after them with more medals?

Tunisia has 10 medals, Canada has 12, Korea has 13, Cuba sef has 9, Italy 13. What kind of mago mago chart is this?

Even counting is handicap for an average Nigerian. undecided

It's countries with the highest number of golds that come first. If I have 1 gold and you have 50silvers, I will be ahead of you. Also if you have 1 silver and another person has 100 bronzes, you will be ahead.
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by 989900: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Just one more gold, and we'll move up 4 notches to 5th.

Dalung go get mouth now . . . yeye . . .
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Where is Kenya? Em no go at all?? Abi marathon no dey for Paralympics?
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Compliant(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2016
thank d igbos and Afonjas for winning medals 4 us but wot of d hausa/fulanis? aren't they part of dis country? non of them has a a single medal in any event for Nigeria ever before.

I am not from the north but your manner of reasoning is too shallow madam

ONE NIGERIA IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE PREACHING
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Compliant(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Sarpino:

But wait oh, what type of chart is this? How can Nigeria be top 10 when there are countries after them with more medals?

Tunisia has 10 medals, Canada has 12, Korea has 13, Cuba sef has 9, Italy 13. What kind of mago mago chart is this?

I JUST WANT TO BELIEVE YOU ARE BELOW 18YEARS WITH THIS YOUR POST BUT IF YOU ARE ABOVE 18 THEN THERE IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM FOR SURE

EVEN AT THAT DO ONE NEED EDUCATION TO KNOW THESE LITTLE THINGS? NA WA O
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Rapture4real(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2016
D
FriedYam:
What the able men couldn't do, the superhumans are doing it better!

Why? The lesson is that God wants to use the despised and destitute to take this nation to greater height. He uses the weak to confound the mighty
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Bigboss111(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2016
thank d igbos and Afonjas for winning medals 4 us but wot of d hausa/fulanis? aren't they part of dis country? non of them has a a single medal in any event for Nigeria ever before.
What a shame! Be wise, tribalism cannot take Nigerians anywhere. Secondly, who told you the Hausa -Fulanis are crippled talk less of participating in Paralympics?
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by breakeven: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2016
God bless our paralympic athletes.Now who is the able bodied one between the Nigeria paralympic athlete and Nigeria Olympic athlete? undecided you tell me. I rest my case!
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by matrix1759: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Sarpino:
Nigerians are handicapped in every area of their life, so it is not surprising that they are winning medals in handicapped sport.

Your brain should be participating in the paralympics of logical reasoning. Positioning on the table aint determined by the total number of medals a team wins. Premium is placed on the value of the medal won. For example, I win one gold, one silver and two bronze medals while you win 20 silver and 11 bronze medals. I'll be placed higher than you on the medals table despite the fact that you more medals in total. Shey u understand?
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by tsmat(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2016
naijaobi:

Your stupidity deserve to be in the Guiness book of world records. Ewu after u don laugh Nigeria finish, you come dey ask useless question. Bros if it was during the slave trade period, I would have auctioned you on ebay.
Thumbs Up bro
#BestReplyOfTheYear

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2016
HarryFrank:
Call me or add me on WhatsApp +2348168481538::Congrats to those that won fixed game with me,
you can see the won ticket bellow next fixed games comes
up on Wednesday 14/09/16.
FIXED!FIXED!!FIXED!!! ◕ ◕ ◕
╚► TIP: HALFTIME / FULLTIME
╚► ODD: 960, 500 and 300
╚► ( ******* ) ◕
╚► SAFE : 1000 % ◕
╚► If interested call or whatsapp +2348168481538. Games
can be played on every bookmarker.

THIS MAN IS A SCAMMER. HE COPIED THIS PICTURE FROM AN ONLINE SOURCE. COPY AND SEARCH HIS WHATSAPP NUMBER HERE ON NL AND CLICK THE "MY WIFE SPAT ON MY FACE" THREAD WHERE HE POSTED THIS ADVERT. GO TO PAGE 14 FOR SCREENSHOTS OF MY CONVERSATION WITH HIM WHERE HE COULDN'T PROVIDE DEFINITE PROOF WHEN I PUT HIM UNDER PRESSURE. DONT LOSE YOUR MONEY TO THIS MAN

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Walelavender(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Impressive! Nigeria; Good people, great nation. All what they have achieve is a reflection of personal input and little of the sports ministry's.
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Roon9(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Rednaxelot:
or probably we should cripple or maim our normal athletes representing us in the summer Olympics.

Hahahahahahhaha Wetin dey worry una sef grin
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by brightalo1010: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2016
nnokwa042:
ur olodo no get part 2 re the northerners giving us cow meat or oninons for free? then igbo people is giving nigeria motor parts for free
Not Paralympic medal again? onye ara,no go hustle dey there they do tribalism that can never put shishi in your pocket.E.wu
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by symbianDON(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2016
I think we should maim buhari, osibande....sorry osibanjo, our sin ators, house of assembly rogues, mean isters and the lot of them....and render them handicapped.....perhaps they will perform better......
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by passyhansome(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2016
truthspeaks:
Name Checkers Association, hw far. No northerner has contributed any medal. Only d Jews of d rising sun n Odua peeps. Maybe dis reflects how much d north has contributed to d country in form of NOTHING.

NOTHING?

Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Thobiy(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2016
Up naija
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by michaelwilli(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Rednaxelot:
or probably we should cripple or maim our normal athletes representing us in the summer Olympics.
maybe dey wil perform better, Lets start with toriola
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by Rednaxelot: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
michaelwilli:
maybe dey wil perform better, Lets start with toriola
No! the team captain, Mikel Obi
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Sarpino:

The category of medal is what is computerised to give that listing not the number of medals. 1 gold medal is worth more than 2 silvers etc.
Kindly go and recheck the summer Olympics medal table online and u will notice the very same grading.
Re: Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) by lolamitayo: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Can we amputate all our sportsmen and women if this will make them achieve for themselves, their states and country at large.

Just my personal suggestion pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"English Premier League Overrated" - Zlatan Ibrahimovic / Lionel Messi Receives 5th Golden Shoe Award For Europe's Top Scorer / Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.