Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? (3170 Views)

How About Nairaland Having A Face With Moniker / Change Of Username/moniker / Why You Chose This Very Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by pippimp(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:
She knows exactly what you mean. She is Obontami's best friend

Oh. I get it now.
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by pippimp(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
do me a favour please

Can you do that

What?
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Then, what about lalasticala, sounds like fake speaking in tongues.

oskoro skara pute yara munta, lalasticala jaja jihoyah

1 Like

Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
pippimp:

It's not funny joo.

grin grin grin no ves. She just gave a new angle to the name I didnt think of. The human mind is amazing.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
pippimp:

What?
gerarahere
Gerarahere
Gerarahere
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by pippimp(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
gerarahere
Gerarahere
Gerarahere

Lol.....
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by pippimp(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

grin grin grin no ves. She just gave a new angle to the name I didnt think of. The human mind is amazing.

Funny thing is, she's right. I never thought of that till she said it. I had a totally different intent in mind when i picked it. Perception is a bi.tch.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:
She knows exactly what you mean. She is Obontami's best friend
shocked shocked

I hope it's not me sha oo
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked

I hope it's not me sha oo

Its you
You want to deny your pal
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by lilmax(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
wannabe/rapper. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

Its you
You want to deny your pal
I don't know him oo
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by obontami: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:
She knows exactly what you mean. She is Obon tami's best friend

Imagine she's asking if I have a dick at all angry
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by obontami: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
I don't know him oo
me ??
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

Imagine she's asking if I have a dick at all angry

Its a question nah
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:
me ??
please who are you angry sad
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by obontami: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
please who are you angry sad
seems ur high on cheap slum weed angry

Rubbish
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by obontami: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:
Its a question nah
seems she has malaria fever grin
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:
seems ur high on cheap slum weed angry

Rubbish
wo alaye, lo sun.
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by obontami: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
wo alaye, lo sun.
oya je ki a lo barawa sun grin
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Emperoorlee: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
wo alaye, lo sun.

Alakoba ni iwo omo yii joor undecided. I been wan reply your mention and Anti spam just ban me ni sha sad
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Emperoorlee:

Alakoba ni iwo omo yii joor undecided. I been wan reply your mention and Anti spam just ban me ni sha sad
sorry oo cheesy cheesy.
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:
oya je ki a lo barawa sun grin
stop this angry
It's an insult to peeps that have diccks

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by IamNawty(f): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
obontami, a Yoruba man/woman will understand this. It says alit about him and he did not even hide it.

Smellymouth, what else? If you can read English, lobatan.

Iamnawty, don't expect her to be the serious type cheesy. She jokes a lot.

Emproleee, WTF is the meaning undecided

Pippimp, what's the meaning of this self undecided. Sounds like the horn of a car
hateu2 nko? I dunno it's just opposite ur character .. U don't hate .. My bestie is full of love

1 Like

Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
IamNawty:
hateu2 nko? I dunno it's just opposite ur character .. U don't hate .. My bestie is full of love
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by obontami: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
IamNawty:

me too felt the same way exactly

Because I don see her hating anything

She's just sweet and lovely, I wonder I she Choose the name hate
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by pippimp(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
You know the funny thing babzilla, I've written a few topics on how i believe we as a people can get better to change our fortunes in the country. Guess how many comments i got in my last article? Two. One from a guy who thought he was in the romance section and the other was from me telling him to phuck off. Nigerians don't really care what goes on around them. They say they do, but don't really. See this yeye topic and it's almost two pages. Smh.
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
pippimp:
You know the funny thing babzilla, I've written a few topics on how i believe we as a people can get better to change our fortunes in the country. Guess how many comments i got in my last article? Two. One from a guy who thought he was in the romance section and the other was from me telling him to phuck off. Nigerians don't really care what goes on around them. They say they do, but don't really. See this yeye topic and it's almost two pages. Smh.

Hehehe Interestingly I havent come across those topics
You are beginning to understand them. It all comes down to vision... where you see yourself and how badly you want it. Nigerians dont care about the country ( as evident in the way they treat anything piblic) they just care about the next meal and how to accumulate excess wealth thats all. Each man for himself and they will never agree thatthey are the problem.. Lets keep watching

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by IamNawty(f): 5:53am On Sep 13, 2016
obontami:

she said anyone dat hates her she hate the person too. I think dats Whr the name came from
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2016
obontami:

but I hate you smiley tongue tongue
Re: What Does A Moniker Say About A Person? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:
babzilla abi wetin be the moniker that sounds like gorrila don answer you. With the 9ja economy, everybody for himself bro. It's no longer 'you don Belle food, it's now have you eaten'. I pray things to back to the way it was or probably gets better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think Tithe Is A Misogynist. / How Do I Change My Username On Nairaland? / What Would You Do If You Only Have 48hrs To Spend 72.2m Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.