Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Blogging Is Business,earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Is Business,earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips (529 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog / 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Is Business,earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hello everyone, I will be sharing with you how i started to make  $500 dollars and above monthly on the free hosted .
NOTE:  I will not be beating around the bush because am tired of alot of people bringing out articles without properly explaining to people how they could truly and easily make an income online. Some people are even on the believe that you cant earn on a free hosted blog like and that is something i will be proving wrong shortly.

The internet has got billions of dollars waiting for people to cash on and alot of people are already making use of it, but unfortunately, these set of people have decided  to keep the secrets to themselves. This straight forward secrets are what i will be telling you right here right now; like i said, no stories, we are going straight to the point. i want to believe, if you are reading this article right now, you already know what a blog is, so we will be going straight into the business of the day.

Your first step to making an income on is to start your blog, if you don't already have 1, click this  link to go learn how to set up your
http://mytechville..com/2016/09/how-to-create-free-blog-on-.html
But before you do so, make sure you already have a perfect name for your blog that tallies with your niche.

WHY IS YOUR NAME AND NICHE VERY IMPORTANT ? Because they are the first impression you make on your visitors, your niche determines the interest a visitor will have for your blog. Many times  i see the names some people use for their blogs and i begin to wonder how on earth they expect people to find it appealing. your name must be catchy , it must be something unique and not easily forgettable. Your niche is also an integral part of your success as a blogger,  many amateur bloggers run into the ENTERTAINMENT NICHE  which is already flooded and at the end of the day , when they ain't attracting visitors, they become discouraged and quite blogging  .

As we proceed, i will elaborate alot of awesome niches that  you can go into that wont require you posting every minute and yet your money will be pilling up. This is another part many bloggers get discouraged about,  they find it difficult to keep up with daily posting and so they believe they cant blog to earn money but i will show you how i make money with some of my blogs without having more than 10 post on them.

Do follow me keenly as i will not be leaving any stone unturn, i will explain the A to Z of how you will start to make a minimum of $500 dollars monthly which an sure it can 10 times exceed that if you follow each step i outline.

pls register your presence so we continue, no stories, going straight to the point
Re: Blogging Is Business,earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
for those that will like to follow this post, pls click the link bellow to continue reading in the Nairaland business section .
https://www.nairaland.com/3345386/blogging-businessearn-500-monthly-

(1) (Reply)

Smart Seo Is Rooted In Keyword Research / Get This Website + Facebook Group Of 5k Members / I Need An Article Writer Based In Abeokuta For My Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.