Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (676 Views)

FMN Emerges The Winner As The Agro Investor Of The Year / Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You / 5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by godlyguy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
I want to invest heavily in the Agricultural business of Africa's largest economy in the coming days... I need relevant information from those that have already made great success from the Agro sector of Nigerian economy... All ideas and information will be highly appreciated

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nicogen4us(f): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
godlyguy:
I want to invest heavily in the Agricultural business of Africa's largest economy in the coming days... I need relevant information from those that have already made great success from the Agro sector of Nigerian economy... All ideas and information will be highly appreciated

THE BIG SMART GUY
Your area of interest is highly important to know how to give information to you.
Re: Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by godlyguy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nicogen4us:
Your area of interest is highly important to know how to give information to you.

I have little knowledge of the agricultural sector... The only knowledge I am vast at is in the livestock business... I will appreciate if you help with a list of other areas of interest you mean!
Re: Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nicogen4us(f): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
godlyguy:

I have little knowledge of the agricultural sector... The only knowledge I am vast at is in the livestock business... I will appreciate if you help with a list of other areas of interest you mean!
I will first say that the area you know about is most economical, profitable and easily managed with the technical know how of it known by investor. The other area are cultivation which is alittle technical and advanced except in the area of vegetables and fruits. The time or period of maturity is another thing to consider in cultivation which in livestock can be lesser and also be diversified for better yield of profit if you know it.
Re: Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by achyc2002(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Do your finding on agrochemical nd thank me later. Everyday money.
Re: Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by godlyguy(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Nicogen4us:
I will first say that the area you know about is most economical, profitable and easily managed with the technical know how of it known by investor. The other area are cultivation which is alittle technical and advanced except in the area of vegetables and fruits. The time or period of maturity is another thing to consider in cultivation which in livestock can be lesser and also be diversified for better yield of profit if you know it.

Thanks so much for the information... If I understood you, it means there are two areas namely: LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION & CULTIVATION... Please, I want you to expand more on CULTIVATION
Re: Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by godlyguy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
achyc2002:
Do your finding on agrochemical nd thank me later. Everyday money.

I have made some online research about Agrochemical... Is there anyway you can link me up with an already established firm for practical knowledge or give me more information on it logistics
Re: Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by achyc2002(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2016
godlyguy:

I have made some online research about Agrochemical... Is there anyway you can link me up with an already established firm for practical knowledge or give me more information on it logistics

You don't need any knowledge, all you need is the capital to start, the market is readily available. I have a channel which u will use to sell. If u don't understand principle of buying and selling, you're good to go
Re: Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nicogen4us(f): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
godlyguy:

Thanks so much for the information... If I understood you, it means there are two areas namely: LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION & CULTIVATION... Please, I want you to expand more on CULTIVATION
Cultivation covers: plantain, Maize, Cashew, Cassava, Moringa, Jathropha, Soy bean, Sesame etc and the other aspect is fruits and vegetables

(1) (Reply)

Own A Personalized Ecommerce Website Preloaded With 500 Hot Reseller Products / How To Create Your First Free Bitcoin Wallet / West African CFA Franc ( Cefa) Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.