Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Between Dstv And Gotv - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Between Dstv And Gotv (2236 Views)

Dstv And Gotv Offer.. Become A Reseller And make Money / '... / Pay For Dstv And Gotv With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Dstv And Gotv by Bigsteveg(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
HI house, please I'll like to know the difference between Gotv and DSTV. I know both are from Multi choice but I'll like to know if there is any difference between both in terms of picture quality or any major difference apart from the price and packages. I'll like to get one, should I go for Gotv and DSTV (family package)?
Thanks house

lalasticlala help push to front page pls.
Re: Between Dstv And Gotv by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bigsteveg:
HI house, please I'll like to know the difference between Gotv and DSTV. I know both are from Multi choice but I'll like to know if there is any difference between both in terms of picture quality or any major difference apart from the price and packages. I'll like to get one, should I go for Gotv and DSTV (family package)?
Thanks house

lalasticlala help push to front page pls.
Yes big difference. DSTV is digital & you can watch some channels in HD why GOTV is terrestrial

DSTV subscription is more expensive than GOTV

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 128gb Deal, ALL SOLD OUT / sold / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.