Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Shout Out Joke (part Two) By Dindy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Shout Out Joke (part Two) By Dindy (545 Views)

Hilarious! Special Shout Out To Aba Weed Lol (photos) / Special Shout Out To Aba Weed...lol (photos) / Primary/ Secondary School Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shout Out Joke (part Two) By Dindy by Dindy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
THE SHOUT OUT JOKE (part 2) BY DINDY
1). Shout out to those pregnant women bleaching...news flash your baby won't be as fair as you planned...bleaching no dey enter womb...
2). Shout out to the hardship of life for making people look like vultures and scarecrows......don't worry life will get better.
3). Shout out to those girls who got pregnant for different men but can't even tell who.....i just wanna know oo...is it that you are a plant that does self pollination?.
4). Shout out to my yahoo boys running like they just finish 5 wraps of ukwale igbo......oga pull your trousers up we don't want to see your dirty expensive boxer-shorts.
5). Shout out to my people always saying "thunder fire you"...keep it up because the thunder Wey go fire you no go carry slippers for hand...mtcheeew.
6). Shout out to those people who don't pray at night because they feel depressed.... my bro, my sis by the time evil spirit go press you, you go know say there is a difference between physical and spiritual depression.
7). Shout out to my people who see dark skinned people and call them oyimbo.....i just want to ask, is it that you are colour blind or you just choose to be colour blind?.
cool. Shout out to my girls who always fan themselves each time a tear tries to come down their eyes....please I just wanna know, are your tears acid droplets or the make-up you applied are acidic chemicals?....#mtcheeew over forming.
9). Shout out to those people who usually cry and pray for God to take them to another level without having any plan....my people my people the kin poverty wey go befriend you no go wear Ankara.
10). Shout out to those people stealing other people's works online....keep it up because the thunder wey go fire you dey castrate pig for oshodi and it will come to you soon like the part 3 of shout out joke by dindy!.
#DINDY WROTE THIS
Facebook username: Ossy Andy Nnamdi
Whatsapp/Viber: 07087750433
Watch out for part 3.
please follow up my other jokes @joke by dindy

(1) (Reply)

MMM Members Will Be Like ......... / How To Make Money From Facebook Video / Let The Fun Begin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.