Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

How To Own A Website Exactly Like Kingsweb.com.ng For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Own A Website Exactly Like Kingsweb.com.ng For Free (902 Views)

Need A Website Exactly Like This / Where Can I Get Meta Discription On A Website Exactly Like Nairaland / Kingsweb Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Own A Website Exactly Like Kingsweb.com.ng For Free by mylyricals: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
One of the main reason why your website is dreadful is because of the ugly design your site is having.
:
:
I am here to help you get a better site design by helping you with my blogs template @kingsweb.com.ng with just a token of 200naira (MTN recharge card) I have sold it to many but not with this price you can check out the template features and it awesome @ http://www.kingsweb.com.ng/p/about-us.html?m=1
:
:
if you love it and you want to get it just Buy your mtn card after pm me on Facebook for the template....in just 2munites your site will take another new shape after installation.
Re: How To Own A Website Exactly Like Kingsweb.com.ng For Free by Toluwani113: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
mylyricals:
One of the main reason why your website is dreadful is because of the ugly design your site is having.
:
:
I am here to help you get a better site design by helping you with my blogs template @kingsweb.com.ng with just a token of 200naira (MTN recharge card) I have sold it to many but not with this price you can check out the template features and it awesome @ http://www.kingsweb.com.ng/p/about-us.html?m=1
:
:
if you love it and you want to get it just Buy your mtn card after pm me on Facebook for the template....in just 2munites your site will take another new shape after installation.
No comment box
Re: How To Own A Website Exactly Like Kingsweb.com.ng For Free by yanabasee(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Scammers!

(1) (Reply)

Approved U.S.A Adense For Sale / Boost Your Bank Acc This Year With PHP Script And Premium Wordpress Templates / FREE SEO AUDIT For Your Website Or Blog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.