Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza (28593 Views)

How Do I Make Pizza? / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) / In Kebbi, 71 Schoolgirls Hospitalised Over Food Poisoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Lero15(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by dominique(f): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2016
This is someone being mischievous, Oasis bakery has been around for decades, they will never pass this kind of trash off as pizza. Whoever posted this should have posted the invoice, let's see if it's pizza that is written on it.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by nkemdi89(f): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
I really enjoyed their bakery back then in bauchi, they are one the best.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Decibel: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2016
law001:
If

Oasis Bakery =Chinese Bakery

And

Oasis Pizza =Chinese Pizza.

Therefore

This Pizza =Chinko Pizza.

Simple logic.

Oya clap for me.
The power of Bi-Implication in elementary logic wink
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by omerah86(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Dats kebbizza

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Spidermon: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Just buy bread and ewa goyin.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by bookmaniac(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
That is not pizza.that is a bread
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by faitheverest(f): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
This one na pizze grin cheesy
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by CuteTj(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2016
JayJustus:
oasis is a very big pastry company in Nigeria...stop saying bullshyte to feel socially high or whatnot...
I almost spent half of my allowee eating oasis bakeries cakes n bread back then in Jos.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by symbianDON(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2016
and what is the fuss about?? my friend that is recession pizza!!....eat it and be thankful. if you want real pizza, travel abroad
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by FunkyMetahuman: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pizza is like bread with toppings anyway :p
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by ajokebelle(f): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:
That some special Oasis bakery bread and not Pizza..OP is just trying to be sensational ..Oasis bakeries are one of the ostensible successful bakery chains in Nigeria and definitely will never trade that bread as pizza cause they know better
I got pizza from them earlier this year at Osogbo , the one the o.p posted even looks richer than the one I bought, tasted so much like bread. The O.p is not lying.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by CHYMZZY(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
dominique:
This is someone being mischievous, Oasis bakery has been around for decades, they will never pass this kind of trash off as pizza. Whoever posted this should have posted the invoice, let's see if it's pizza that is written on it.
I concur with you, that's how some people spoil other peoples product, oasis than this shit!
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by umar187: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thank God they have a thing called pizza am proud of them, tghis is how production start, if customers can complain they they can improve on the standard.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Davash222(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
damola311:
Kebbi state, the only state in Nigeria you don't see in news..... Maybe people are not living there or things don't happen there.

You are right.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by murtalaa(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:
That some special Oasis bakery bread and not Pizza..OP is just trying to be sensational ..Oasis bakeries are one of the ostensible successful bakery chains in Nigeria and definitely will never trade that bread as pizza cause they know better
they actually call it pizza. It's the same even in my place.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Harmored(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin. Make i dey chop my made in Kenya jeje

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
damola311:
Kebbi state, the only state in Nigeria you don't see in news..... Maybe people are not living there or things don't happen there.
lol, my dear people are there but ehnnn........... make I no talk again,cos I am currently there,lol.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Crystademus: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Its true.that is the only bakery in birnin kebbi.There's no eatery in birnin kebbi town.one t.v station using 1950s camera,education backwards,as they cook to entice children to school.when you teaching students,they'll be sharing wedding i.v behind u..wonderful nysc experience.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Daud2: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Africa my Africa. I beg let make our locally made things proudly ours.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by begwong: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
THAT IS FROM OASIS BAKERY BIKO
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by amokeme(f): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:
that what they sell as pizza, go to any Oasis bakery(in the north) that's what you will see labeled "pizza"
I first saw it in sokoto, when I wanted to eat pizza so bad, and I was new I town, so I asked my friend where I could get pizza, and she was like "let's go to oasis" we got there and that is exactly what I saw as pizza..
I later noticed it's allover their outlets
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:

It's called Pizza bread, Oasis bakerys hv dr outlets mainly in the northern part of the country, and are ways very cheap,remember in unilorin u can get for as loe as #120 naira.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by omhor(f): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
This no be pizza o, na bread
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Eniqurl(f): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
OneManLegion:
I bought "pizza" that looked like that at ostrich bakery in Ilorin.

Laugh wan kill me and my nigga.

Bread with green peas and lettuce.
Exactly! Have also seen it in Ostrich bakery.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by idupaul: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
lekahm:

It's called Pizza bread, Oasis bakerys hv dr outlets mainly in the northern part of the country, and are ways very cheap,remember in unilorin u can get for as loe as #120 naira.

Exactly ..Pizza bread is not Pizza. .the Op made the mistake and not them
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Edum13656: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
But what is pizza?
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by AreaFada2: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hahahaha!

That should be Kebbizza. grin grin cheesy
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
At least she found something for pizza!
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
How can you buy pizza in a bakery?

It's a fast food oh!

You shouldn't have gon to a bakery to buy a pizza!
Just as you can't buy chicken and chips in a bakery
amokeme:
that what they sell as pizza, go to any Oasis bakery(in the north) that's what you will see labeled "pizza"
I first saw it in sokoto, when I wanted to eat pizza so bad, and I was new I town, so I asked my friend where I could get pizza, and she was like "let's go to oasis" we got there and that is exactly what I saw as pizza..
I later noticed it's allover their outlets
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by ShammahBarnabas(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:

Bros forget that thing oh, that's Oasis bakery pizza.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Ezionye(f): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin

Any 1 who wants original pizza shd start arranging his or her passport

Otherwise, eat the one u see the way it is

Pizza kor, pizza ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is 3kg Cylinder Gas In Your Area? / What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.