Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Is Buhari More Concerned Bout How Media Portray Him Than The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari More Concerned Bout How Media Portray Him Than The Economy (334 Views)

Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out / Why Is Buhari More Concerned Bout The Media Him Than The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari More Concerned Bout How Media Portray Him Than The Economy by Godemcee(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2016
yesterday Saharah report announced the president plan to invitr newspaper editors to aso rock for meeting nd mr.integrity plan to give them gift(bribe) .but mr.president can't assemble a competent economic team to revive the economy,except the jamboree he assembled with pyo(a lawyer) as the head.we all know his media aide(Garba shehu nd femi adesina)are more active than this so called economic team.the president has tried to make the Senate pass a social media Bill,why is he scared of social media since he think he his competent to be Nigeria president,or is buhari scared he might not perform maybe that's why he his trying to control the media.
I know sai bubu chanters Would insult me but av said my own(buhari is not nd Would never be the change we need,I hope another party other than pdp nd apc win 2019 election,so what apc has been hiding would be exposed to the media nd we would know they are worst than gej pdp)
buhari has appointed more media team than economic team

(1) (Reply)

when will we get out of this recession??? / Empty Headed President / Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.