Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience (7711 Views)

A Legit Way To Earn From Online Tasks / Deliberate Refusal By Aims Asset Management To Pay My Invesment After 8 Years. / Bitcoin Faucets That Pay Directly To Your Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Qristien: 3:09am On Sep 13, 2016
So I finally decided to open a thread and share my experience.

***mods deleted my previous thread; maybe it was in the wrong section***

Hello! My name is Christian, and besides some other (non-shady) engagements I have on the internet, I am being PTC. Yes, I am paid to click websites and spend my idle time in front of my computer.

If the only kind of devices you can gain access to is anything from a Java-enabled phone to a Symbian phone, please don't waste your time with this thread. As a matter of fact, I would not even gladly recommend that you use PTC sites if you will be starting from a cyber cafe, although it can still be profitable once you get to higher levels. About levels, you'll understand in due course.

I don't know if this is the right section or if there is already a similar thread on this topic, but I will just go ahead and make my recommendations and go my way. I won't go my way, actually! I'll be here to assist others to whom some points might be unclear to.

I don't know if I introduced myself very well, but my aim is simply to help others who don't believe in PTC find a way. Sincerely, I wasn't sure whether I should make this a Q and A something, but I think I will just let it flow naturally. So, on this thread, you are welcome to ask ANY (reasonable) question and, if the answer is something I can figure out or part of my experience, I would gladly proffer it.
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Qristien: 3:16am On Sep 13, 2016
So, the first thing most people wonder is, can I really be paid on PTC sites?
My candid answer is YES and NO!
Yes if you do the right things and join the right sites, No if you flout the aforementioned. I can remember very clearly my first payout on the current site I used. It was like a dream, because I never believed PTC sites could pay.

I knew I was clicking away my life from one cyber cafe to the other, but what I never knew was that I was doing the wrong things.

#1 DON'T FOR PTCs - I don't know how to put this, but it all comes down to: "Never expect to make enough earnings from clicking ads on PTC sites."

It sounds ironic right? I know. After all, we expect that the best way of earning on PTC sites is by clicking ads. Well, no! At least, not if you're a Nigerian, or using a Nigerian IP.

I will explain this fact as simply as I can, and then I might go to sleep for this night if there are no questions.

PTC sites are like advertising companies. People pay them to advertise to their users. Now, when you signup on any of these sites, you are asked to input your country. This is used to serve you ads meant for people from your country.
That is the problem; almost NOBODY creates ads targeted at Nigerians on PTC sites. As a matter of fact, only few people, excluding me, create ads and set it to target almost anybody. These ones that target everyone, including Nigerians, are set to reward you with 'Oh my goodness'-able paltry amounts, ranging from between $0.001 - $0.02.

Therefore, the ads available to Nigerians are limited. That is why, as long as you're from Nigeria or using a Nigerian IP, you will get low rewards ads to click on. It is not just on PTC sites that Nigerians suffer this marginalization. 'Aspirants' of Clickbank, Paypal, etc. will bear me witness.

For this reason, I've grown to understand not to depend on clicking adverts for my pay. I will begin suggesting some PTC sites for you, including the one I am currently using which has a VERY VERY low payout. As low as < $1. Unbelievable? And I made a dollar in a few hours, at level one, which has low paid tasks!

I'm about to cashout to my e-currency platform, as in image below. Please I must sleep now. I will state requirements starting tomorrow. That is, if the mods don't start playing with the delete button on this thread.

Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by azurefils: 3:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Good day bro....
Pls what PTC link are you using....
Warm regards
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Officialkenshin(m): 4:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Let me know when u back
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by solepager(m): 5:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Its morning bros. You never wake. Too much salah meat? Lol. Top of the morning to you
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by wyz3kyd: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2016
hello good morning boss are you still at sleep we are eagerly waiting to hear from you again
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Laorex: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2016
We are waiting boss
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Qristien: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2016
azurefils:
Good day bro....
Pls what PTC link are you using....
Warm regards
I will share mine with everyone; the one in the pic.
Officialkenshin:
Let me know when u back
Here I am, sir!

solepager:
Its morning bros. You never wake. Too much salah meat? Lol. Top of the morning to you
wyz3kyd:
hello good morning boss are you still at sleep we are eagerly waiting to hear from you again
Laorex:
We are waiting boss

I slept about one or two hours after that last post, my brothers. The kind of hangover wen I get ehn! Two no fit divide am.
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Qristien: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2016
So, I will leave a quick update before I depart to tidy up some chores, and then be back for a total online experience.
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Officialkenshin(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Qristien:

I will share mine with everyone; the one in the pic.

Here I am, sir!

I slept about one or two hours after that last post, my brothers. The kind of hangover wen I get ehn! Two no fit divide am.

Lol if 2 no divide am 4 go divide am grin

BTW bro, since PTC rate in Nigeria is poor, what about if we use VPN service like surfeasy to switch our IP to US IP or UK IP then proceed to use the PTC stuff, won't the revenue increase??
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by NairaP(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Qristien:
So I finally decided to open a thread and share my experience.

***mods deleted my previous thread; maybe it was in the wrong section***

Hello! My name is Christian, and besides some other (non-shady) engagements I have on the internet, I am being PTC. Yes, I am paid to click websites and spend my idle time in front of my computer.

If the only kind of devices you can gain access to is anything from a Java-enabled phone to a Symbian phone, please don't waste your time with this thread. As a matter of fact, I would not even gladly recommend that you use PTC sites if you will be starting from a cyber cafe, although it can still be profitable once you get to higher levels. About levels, you'll understand in due course.

I don't know if this is the right section or if there is already a similar thread on this topic, but I will just go ahead and make my recommendations and go my way. I won't go my way, actually! I'll be here to assist others to whom some points might be unclear to.

I don't know if I introduced myself very well, but my aim is simply to help others who don't believe in PTC find a way. Sincerely, I wasn't sure whether I should make this a Q and A something, but I think I will just let it flow naturally. So, on this thread, you are welcome to ask ANY (reasonable) question and, if the answer is something I can figure out or part of my experience, I would gladly proffer it.
.. Nice! Biko mention me when you resume.. Thnx
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by hypernatural(f): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hey guys,

Actually this is hypernatural's account, but it is Qristien writing.
I was banned from updating my own thread, for reasons I do not understand. Until the ogas decide to show mercy, let me continue what I have started before I lose my zest for it or for as long as I am granted permission to use her account.

Officialkenshin, NairaP
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by hypernatural(f): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Lol if 2 no divide am 4 go divide am grin

BTW bro, since PTC rate in Nigeria is poor, what about if we use VPN service like surfeasy to switch our IP to US IP or UK IP then proceed to use the PTC stuff, won't the revenue increase??

I was going to address this issue later but, since you already asked, I will advise anyone to use RDS (Remote Desktop Connection) over VPN services because they give a complete illusion that you are visiting the site from the U.S. If you can employ extra hands, then you can register two accounts, one with a normal Nigerian IP, the other with the RDS.

If anyone doesn't fully understand the RDS thing, please indicate and I will do a little writeup on that.

To prevent this account from suffering the same fate of MY own account, Qristien, I will append links to the signature.

1 Like

Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Abcruz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
@hypernatural Thank you very much for this insightful thread of urs. I'm really interested in this opportunity. Pls go on, as regard the RDS, Pls kindly throw more light on it. Thanks once.
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by NairaP(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
hypernatural:
Hey guys,

Actually this is hypernatural's account, but it is Qristien writing.
I was banned from updating my own thread, for reasons I do not understand. Until the ogas decide to show mercy, let me continue what I have started before I lose my zest for it or for as long as I am granted permission to use her account.

Officialkenshin, NairaP
Nice one bro.. Don't mind those mods! Biko continue, brother, we are following you. Thnx
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by hypernatural(f): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
NairaP:
Nice one bro.. Don't mind those mods! Biko continue, brother, we are following you. Thnx
Abcruz:
@hypernatural Thank you very much for this insightful thread of urs. I'm really interested in this opportunity. Pls go on, as regard the RDS, Pls kindly throw more light on it. Thanks once.

Thank you both for the encouragement.

I have included my referral link in the picture attached below.

It seems to me like I am jumping certain things. Let me make this easy to understand and follow for a beginner... *typing*

Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by NairaP(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
hypernatural:

Thank you both for the encouragement.

I have included my referral link in the picture attached below.

It seems to me like I am jumping certain things. Let me make this easy to understand and follow for a beginner... *typing*
Thanks for the kind gesture.. But pls, do they really pay? I wud like to know if you have withdrawn from the site.. Thnx
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Officialkenshin(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
hypernatural:

I was going to address this issue later but, since you already asked, I will advise anyone to use RDS (Remote Desktop Connection) over VPN services because they give a complete illusion that you are visiting the site from the U.S. If you can employ extra hands, then you can register two accounts, one with a normal Nigerian IP, the other with the RDS.

If anyone doesn't fully understand the RDS thing, please indicate and I will do a little writeup on that.

To prevent this account from suffering the same fate of MY own account, Qristien, I will append links to the signature.

I don't really know about remote desktop connection
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by hypernatural(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Officialkenshin:

I don't really know about remote desktop connection
Abcruz:

A Remote Desktop Connection is a connection between two(or more) computers, allowing one to control the other, and vice versa. If you know Teamviewer, you know Remote Desktop Connection.

No, let me explain better. Let's say Abcruz lives in the US( claim it bro wink), and NairaP lives in Nigeria( obviously grin). NairaP gets to know from his friend Abcruz that these PTC sites give more ads and earning opportunities to US citizens.

So, what NairaP does is pay Abcruz to setup a computer for him in the US, and, when NairaP logs in to that computer from Nigeria, he can control that computer( in the US) as if it were in front of him in Nigeria.

Therefore, it should be obvious that a computer must be online always to be used for this. With Remote Desktop Connection, I can control the PC in your house if I have access to the username and password and if you have enabled RDS on it.

*about the US and Nigeria thing, it was just an example oh.
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by hypernatural(f): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
WHO's ONLINE?

These tasks are easy and they pay well.

Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by IGALA4LIFE(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
pls add me Sir 08175606151 thank you
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Officialkenshin(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
hypernatural:

A Remote Desktop Connection is a connection between two(or more) computers, allowing one to control the other, and vice versa. If you know Teamviewer, you know Remote Desktop Connection.

No, let me explain better. Let's say Abcruz lives in the US( claim it bro wink), and NairaP lives in Nigeria( obviously grin). NairaP gets to know from his friend Abcruz that these PTC sites give more ads and earning opportunities to US citizens.

So, what NairaP does is pay Abcruz to setup a computer for him in the US, and, when NairaP logs in to that computer from Nigeria, he can control that computer( in the US) as if it were in front of him in Nigeria.

Therefore, it should be obvious that a computer must be online always to be used for this. With Remote Desktop Connection, I can control the PC in your house if I have access to the username and password and if you have enabled RDS on it.

I see .

So if we do this our income will increase?!
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by amyliajane(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
hypernatural:
WHO's ONLINE?
These tasks are easy and they pay well.

How did u do it. Pls put me through
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Abcruz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
hypernatural:

ok. Thanks for the clearification. But how then can we get or find someone in us to hook us up in nigeria.
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by hypernatural(f): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Officialkenshin:

I see .

So if we do this our income will increase?!

I can guarantee that. Though you should be careful about the kind of surveys you take. Many of them will tempt you, but stay away from those that will ask you for anything more than your email address
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by hypernatural(f): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Abcruz:
ok. Thanks for the clearification. But how then can we get or find someone in us to hook us up in nigeria.

There are many companies that sell RDP. A simple Google search will provide you a large list of them. However, the one I have used then is 9rdp. I stopped using them because I was looking for a cheaper one.

I am placing my affiliate link to the current one in this signature.
Re: Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience by Officialkenshin(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
hypernatural:

I can guarantee that. Though you should be careful about the kind of surveys you take. Many of them will tempt you, but stay away from those that will ask you for anything more than your email address

Ok bro sis, sorry, grin thanks a lot grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weekly Stock Picks / Today I Paid My Branch Loan. Screen shot;This is what they replied / The Best Investment With Regular Monthly Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.