Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... (1309 Views)

Javascript In Pidgin!!! / How It Feels Like To Learn Javascript In 2016 / Can I Learn Javascript In One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:10am On Sep 13, 2016
I just downloaded a youtube video...
"learn JavaScript in one video"
Just pray it helps **tired of this js wanna move on fully to PHP **
I downloaded the css video and it worked...
Hope it works....WMW
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by kingofthejungle(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Hope it works....WMW
have been watching your other posts dont you think you are taking things too fast
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by guente02(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Hope it works....WMW
Baba u just cant get tired when you're just starting out.
Watch and learn lest you fall.

1 Like

Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2016
guente02:

Baba u just cant get tired when you're just starting out.
Watch and learn lest you fall.
Vid == 2hrs plus.
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2016
kingofthejungle:
have been watching your other posts dont you think you are taking things too fast
Lol kinq of the jungle...
What's your suggestion
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by guente02(m): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Vid == 2hrs plus.
You haven't started.
That video will take you months to fully grasp its contents. If you can go slow like your president while buulding a trival thing, beat believe you'll master this thing called web development.
I'm still learning too if no b nepa wey dey dull all men i would gone far too buh even at that boys r still pushing because u have a goal to achieve. So just keep watching, keep learning, keep building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by kingofthejungle(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
dude why not use free code camp and become a front web developer then move to php or node.js
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
kingofthejungle:
dude why not use free code camp and become a front web developer then move to php or node.js
I don't think I understand the front end and backend stuff...
Explain the difference please...
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by kingofthejungle(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I don't think I understand the front end and backend stuff...
Explain the difference please...
front end has to do with what the user will see and the user interface you will generally use HTML, CSS,JavaScript for that

then for the back end DAT is the manipulation of data,database you will use e.g php, mysql
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
kingofthejungle:
front end has to do with what the user will see and the user interface you will generally use HTML, CSS,JavaScript for that

then for the back end DAT is the manipulation of data,database you will use e.g php, mysql
Front end alone can't do anything naaa except a static website but for interactive website you must need backend...
Abi am qettinq it wrong?
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by kingofthejungle(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Front end alone can't do anything naaa except a static website but for interactive website you must need backend...
Abi am qettinq it wrong?
all am saying is you are rushing yourself once you hav mastered a language learning other becomes easy
Re: Just Downloaded "Learn Javascript In One Video" Youtube.... by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
kingofthejungle:
all am saying is you are rushing yourself once you hav mastered a language learning other becomes easy
Okay I get...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Ninjas Lets Meet Here / What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. / All You Need To Know About Visual Basic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.