Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 (33714 Views)

How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) / Mother Of Missing Baby Narrates How Nurse, Woman Stole Her Baby In Kogi [PHOTOS] / University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Billygee2u: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Billygee2u: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
Chai! God bless the officer...he no go suffer waist pain, his salary go dey grow grow grow,bad people no go touch am...

Amen
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by shaksbenson: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
dats patriotism..... God bless dis police officer
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Rapture4real(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
Chai! God bless the officer...he no go suffer waist pain, his salary go dey grow grow grow,bad people no go touch am...

I wish Police Service Commission will promote this man to the rank of Commissioner of Police with immediate effect. Police has never been known to give out not even to this extent. Rather it would be opportunity to make money out of the case.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Laryne(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2016
That is highly commendable.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by agwom(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2016
The problem is that they do not love themselves...they says police work na dog chop dog..
Rapture4real:

I wish Police Service Commission will promote this man to the rank of Commissioner of Police with immediate effect. Police has never been known to give out not even to this extent. Rather it would be opportunity to make money out of the case.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by SuperBlack: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
After a long Laugh, i was able to say Amen
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by JerryJJZ(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Dats what i yam saying #ChangeBeginsWithMe
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by ceejay80s(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2016
olumaxi:
Police had done more harm than good....and who knws mayb d DPO is sexually attracted to d mother of five

Oh Jesus !!!!
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by livinbygrace: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2016
godunia:
If the money came from his salary and other entitled,then he should expect God to reward him but if the money is from other sources (we know how police get their money) then he has just given back what he has collected from innocent Nigerians, his reward ends on social media and nairaland

Forget story !!How many people depends on salaries dis days ?With all the wasted years in university ,it ends up with a meagre 18k even bank workers or white collar job have been slashed to nothing,for the police officer to render such a kind gesture to the woman in need,may God bless him.Its not how you make money that matters but how you spends it..If not most people sending their children to those privately owned universities should be questioned.
Thank you.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Feanah(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
olumaxi:
Police had done more harm than good....and who knws mayb d DPO is sexually attracted to d mother of five
so you mean all police officers are the same;you can't find anyone who'll do good without a selfish reason?Haba!Even peas in a pod tend to differ.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Feanah(f): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2016
livinbygrace:

Forget story !!How many people depends on salaries dis days ?With all the wasted years in university ,it ends up with a meagre 18k even bank workers or white collar job have been slashed to nothing,for the police officer to render such a kind gesture to the woman in need,may God bless him.Its not how you make money that matters but how you spends it..If not most people sending their children to those privately owned universities should be questioned.
Thank you.
Matters a lot o ...To God and the people that are being taken advantage of.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by livinbygrace: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Feanah:

Matters a lot o ...To God and the people that are being taken advantage of.

That means all politicians,lecturers ,pastors ,imam,businessmen that invested in companies (DSTV,PHCN etc) would go to hell then ?
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by wadoowadoo(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2016
olumaxi:
I'm sorry for you.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by portals101: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Wow!
That is what you call NOBLE ACT.
God bless him
White pab from black pot indeed
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by 4reala(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by seangy4konji: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
He must have killed and innocent an over night and taken his money to do that.
Unless it was Jesus Christ in disguise.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

You know how much that Policeman illeqally extorted from innocent citizens before??.......

If any Police carry 10 billion qive me.....

I qo reject am....

I hate NPF with passion!!!!!!!......
oya nw kill ur self
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Idaluck(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2016
God will bless the Dpo for such generous act. I pray the accused should use the provisional assisted money well for the betterment of her life.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Boyooosa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
bethelmendels:

http://vocnewsonline.com/woman-stole-a-pot-of-soup-nigeria-police-officer-pays-complainant-n3000/
Bros, I join you 1 million times. Infact, as i was reading, my pores were opening and my hairs were growing!
My question is 1, how can we get more of this kind of Policemen? 2, How can we reduce this poverty level? Still thinking anyway.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Edetedu5(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks mr policeman for resolving the matter,this is a real change and not chain.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by perryy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
bethelmendels:

http://vocnewsonline.com/woman-stole-a-pot-of-soup-nigeria-police-officer-pays-complainant-n3000/

Can you give me the contact of this Mrs uwadia? I want to contribute my own token . I'm touched by her story .
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Rocketicon(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmm! Dis DPO Deserves promotion and a national honour/award!! Thumbs up officer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by coolmat: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
nextprince:

A robot spotted. grin
. When he is busy traveling around looking for looted funds....
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by richard69(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
robbing Peter to pay Paul
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by richard69(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
robbing Peter to pay Paul. That must have been money from another case.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by BABANGBALI: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
He be like sey if person no steal better no go come person way for dis country. Make I come prepare go steal my neighbours fowl and goat so dat DPO and commissioner of police go settle me with 500,000=00
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by NobleG1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jailing the woman would have been devastating for her and her 5 children.
The DPO may have done something good but we should also remember that DPOs go home everyday with huge amount of bribe money!
They extort money from people everyday.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Feanah(f): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
livinbygrace:

That means all politicians,lecturers ,pastors ,imam,businessmen that invested in companies (DSTV,PHCN etc) would go to hell then ?
You mean all these people you mentioned earn their money unlawfully?And matters of heaven/hell are left for God to decide ....but I wouldn't do anything unlawfully like this that can make God angry ...even though He's merciful,His mercy shouldn't be taken for granted.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by gentlelyfe(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

You know how much that Policeman illeqally extorted from innocent citizens before??.......

I qo reject am....

what if u were given birth to..by a police officer, will u still hate ur parents
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by placeofallure(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
olumaxi:

Commend and appreciate an act of benevolence whenever you see one. Even if the police officer were sexually attracted to the said woman, he could have gotten his way without offering her a dime.

God will bless the DPO and replenish his pocket in multiple folds. His children will not know any want.
Re: Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 by Rozaystunna(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

I qo reject am....

Why you too dey lie like this smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase / Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.