Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video (1154 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Lagos Explosion At Otedola Bridge / Inem Peter Flaunts Body In New Pics And Video / Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by Nolligist(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Samsung S7 Phone Explodes in busy Cafe, even when it not being charged
Mum-of-two Sarah, 30, was with husband Matt, 29, when her three- month-old mobile started to balloon in size before melting in clouds of white smoke in Witham, Essex.

She said: “It suddenly just expanded in my hand and got really, really hot.

“I dropped it on the table. Within a few seconds there was smoke everywhere and I jumped out of the way. The whole thing was just barbecued.
Click here to see this video http://www.liumestysblog.com/2016/09/another-samsung-phone-explosion-samsung.html

1 Share

Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by DjAndroid: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2016
S7 dey explode too?
Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by liumesty(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Mehnnn! Its Real..... Does That Mean i aint safe with mine?
Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by izzou(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2016
What is this thread looking for in the celebrities section? angry

Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by chieveboy(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2016
It's an explosive device
Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by chachanga: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Even the corporate eggheads and their armies of brainiac nerds get it wrong from time to time. With all that finance, R&grin facilities, history, creative networth at their disposal, they invented a device that Bin Laden prophecied about and Shekau wannked at the sight of in his fantasies.

They should change their slogan to:

Samsung S7...scheming to blow up people, one skull at a time!

(1) (Reply)

WAR! Malia Obama Vs Zahra Buhari: Who Is More Beautiful? (photo) / Chidinma Ekile Will Make You ‘fall In Love’ In Eccentric Photos / A Throwback Picture: Wizkid And Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.