Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra (2855 Views)

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by giftft(f): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2016
There was a heavy tension in aba yesterday as a mad man was seen preaching about Biafra.

The incident happens at cemetery market aba, close to amaogbonna road, inside main park Cemetry, it all started like a joke, when people were seriously doing buying and selling, unknown mad man, started to preach about biafra to people, with a heavy voice, saying “ (cha.. cha.. cha. Chaaa… NNAMDIKANU EMMANUEL….. biafra have com…. Biafra have come….. biafra have come…)” people were in disbelieve as of what they were seen and hearing.

When people started to ask him some questions, he answered them with a good reason, saying… it just a matter of time, in the spirit world, biafra have come.

Someone ask… when is nnamdikanu going to be released? He smiled and shout “CHA CHA CHA NNAMDIKANU EMMANUEL. NNAMDIKANU have been released already, they next court will tell.
Behind the drama… people started talking that it is IPOB NEW WAY OF PROTEST.

Meanwhile… the mad man was busy shouting CHA CHA CHAAA... NNAMDIKANU EMMANUEL

http://biafrasay.com/p/323151/tension-in-aba-as-madman-preaches-biafra

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by agwom(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by maryjan8(f): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by Pavore9: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Eyah.
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by villareal15(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Okay... Preach on.
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by PehaKaso: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by Rednaxelot: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2016
e wa wo sinima(cinema) were lorita
were lo n waasu
e wa woran

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by KINGwax007(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2016
When u see a mad woman clinging to a doll or a bundle of clothes and singing lullaby, you shld understand that her state of madness is probably caused by the loss of her child.

This madman for aba... grin grin
You knw the rest... grin grin

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by GMbuharii: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2016
KINGwax007:
When u see a mad woman clinging to a doll or a bundle of clothes and singing lullaby, you shld understand that her state of madness is probably caused by the loss of her child.

This madman for aba... grin grin
You knw the rest... grin grin

yes,you are monuMENTALly correct.. grin

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by Victorvexz(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2016

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by DaniDani(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Although I remain undecided in this biafra struggle because of the hatred we igbos have against ourselves. however, the never say die attitude of our Igbos is second to none. Even this morning, ipob members are protesting in aba right now putting on their own kind of Corp apparel.They are coming from Asa road axis and heading to aba -owerri road under the rain. I wish them success in this biafra struggle

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by Babalegba(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Extremely funny
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by HiddenShadow: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
This month 1st of it, 6 out of 11 count charges were canceled in the court.

Soludo Pat Utomi and now a traditional ruler of Ogbaru support Nnamdi KANU

September 2016 to March 2017= 7months.

7 stands for perfection

Buhari hospitalized January

Those against KANU are either dead or defeated

Biafra is Spiritual

ShootToKill
Yujin
thewarrior72
Dearpreye
Sarrki
JesuslovesYou
Cstr2

pls inform both friends and foes to see this post and my comment and ponder about it again

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by HiddenShadow: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
amadiaba fuckfuckman phockphockman madridguy imperialyoruba

Afonjas get ready to cry

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by thewarrior72: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
HiddenShadow:
amadiaba
fuckfuckman
phockphockman
madridguy
imperialyoruba

Afonjas get ready to cry
^^
Off course they would be a lot of lamentation and crying from the usual suspects. Oh some of them have arrived already.....hehehe More pain and anguish to afonja muslim SkULLs like kingwax007, supers1panther, dropshot,passingshot,madridguy,sarki,blackpanda,pentiumpro,ngeneukwenu,subway,oduavanguard,shamecurls,hungerbad etc.

Let me officially invite my only yoruba muslim friend aka midol/midolstudent....hehehehehehe
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
mtchew

thewarrior72:

^^
Off course they would be a lot of lamentation and crying from the usual suspects. Oh some of them have arrived already.....hehehe More pain and anguish to afonja muslim SkULLs like kingwax007, super1panter, dropshot,passingshot,madridguy,sarki,blackpanda,pentiumpro,ngeneukwenu,subway,oduavanguard etc.

Let me officially invite my only yoruba muslim friend aka midol/midolstudent....hehehehehehe
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by drss(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
dats to show u dat d ideology of bia..fra in south east is in our blood. every citizen of south east whether young or old dreams bia...fra.
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by thewarrior72: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
madridguy:
mtchew
^^^ Are u crying or what? Lol

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by Opakan2: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lwkmd grin

Naija sef don tire the flat werey. E go better
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
DaniDani:
[s]Although I remain undecided in this biafra struggle because of the hatred we igbos have against ourselves. however, the never say die attitude of our Igbos is second to none. Even this morning, ipob members are protesting in aba right now putting on their own kind of Corp apparel.They are coming from Asa road axis and heading to aba -owerri road under the rain. I wish them success in this biafra struggle[/s]

Afonja and their M.O

Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by Opakan2: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
drss:
dats to show u dat d ideology of bia..fra in south east is in our blood. every citizen of south east whether young or old dreams bia...fra.

you forgot to add sane and insane too..

The earlier ya'll wake up, the better. Biafra is dead, buried and already decomposed
Move on with life
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by Paretomaster(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bifraweed at work !!!
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by disumusa: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
agwom:
it's only the abnormal person that will be listing or conversiating with mad man ki were mase bomi lowo
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by disumusa: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
agwom:
na wa o Igbo with big head
Re: Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra by KINGwax007(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
thewarrior72:

^^
Off course they would be a lot of lamentation and crying from the usual suspects. Oh some of them have arrived already.....hehehe More pain and anguish to afonja muslim SkULLs like kingwax007, supers1panther, dropshot,passingshot,madridguy,sarki,blackpanda,pentiumpro,ngeneukwenu,subway,oduavanguard,shamecurls,hungerbad etc.

... angry

IPOB: Can Nnamdi Kanu Get Justice Tomorrow? / Justice Okon Abang At His Mother's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (photo) / BSO Just Took Over From Disbanded BMC