Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video (905 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / Another Case Of Phone Explosion, Surprisingly, It's Iphone 7! / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by liumesty(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Samsung S7 Phone Explodes in busy Cafe, even when it not being charged

Mum-of-two Sarah, 30, was with husband Matt, 29, when her three- month-old mobile started to balloon in size before melting in clouds of white smoke in Witham, Essex.

She said: “It suddenly just expanded in my hand and got really, really hot.

“I dropped it on the table. Within a few seconds there was smoke everywhere and I jumped out of the way. The whole thing was just barbecued. See Video here http://www.liumestysblog.com/2016/09/another-samsung-phone-explosion-samsung.html

Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by muhrash(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2016
May be Samsung refuse to pay yearly fee to one eye pyramid,that's y they want to vanish it from moblie tech lead as it happened to Blackberry.
Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by damlax: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2016
muhrash:
May be Samsung refuse to pay yearly fee to one eye pyramid,that's y they want to vanish it from moblie tech lead as it happened to Blackberry.
Menh
Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by youngkhid(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2016
damlax:

Menh
Azin
Re: Another Samsung Phone Explosion: Samsung S7 Photos And Video by crackhouse(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
OK. If I say make u give me that money u will refuse.

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Tecno Camon C9 Or Infinix Hot S? / Gionee M6 And Tecno Phantom 6 Plus. / Nokia's New Owner Launches Its First Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.