Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? (1118 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
If you dream of travelling to South Africa for vacation,
attending conferences,
sight seeing etc or to go to the world cup,
you need to not worry,getting your travel docs is my job i get the visa,
ticket & hotel bookings within a short space of time at an affordable rate,
if you want to stay in a hotel,
i can assist in getting a descent one at an affordable rate.

NB. It is real and 100% guaranted!

Reach me: Mr. Ebenezer, 08023927480, ebealways@gmail. com
OFFICE ADDRESS.
FALCONWOOD NIG. LIMITED,
56, TAFAWA BALEWA SQUARE,
RACE-COURSE-LAGOS-ISLAND,
LAGOS.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
U silly fool, this place is not for scammers.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
ebealways:

If you dream of travelling to South Africa/ Kenya,for vacation,
attending conferences,
sight seeing etc or to go to the world cup,
you need to not worry,getting your travel docs is my job i get the visa,
ticket & hotel bookings within a short space of time at an affordable rate,
if you want to stay in a hotel,
i can assist in getting a descent one at an affordable rate.
NB. It is real and 100% guaranted!
Reach me: Mr. Ebenezer, 08023927480, ebealways@gmail. com
OFFICE ADDRESS.
FALCONWOOD NIG. LIMITED,
LAGOS.
Get a fucking life, you thieving oxymoron!
Ebenezer, thunder fire your fraudulent asshole!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by blackspade(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Wtf?? grin grin grin
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
blackspade:

Wtf?? grin grin grin
I was pissed off. . .I was looking for every word possible outhere to sum up a scumbag and a fraudulent vagabond! grin
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by OAM4J: 4:07am On Oct 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

lol. I like dat.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2009
i understand the feeling in the house, no hard feeling, i have been in your position before because of not knowing who to trust, all i want to say is that i'm not a scammer not a fradulent person,i may not have the right words to convince you guys but i'm not a scammer!!

NB. if i don't deliver report me to the police or EFCC if you like.
But know this,oxymoron talk like someone sensible not like a slowpoke that your name sound and justwise be careful with your choose of words, you might be making a mistake of taking a good guy for a bad guy, good day!

Best Regards.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by tomialph(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2009
@justwise and mr crackles.
I understand that you are out here to rid this forum of scammers probably because you have bin scammed or duped before , I feel your pains but I want to tell you that getting a south african visa is as simple as ABC through most of this agents. they are not organised at all in the embassy so I dont even go there at all cos I have a travel agent that does it for me. Please be easy on these agents sometimes and keep the good work up.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2009
tomialph:

@justwise and mr crackles.
I understand that you are out here to rid this forum of scammers probably because you have bin scammed or duped before , I feel your pains but I want to tell you that getting a south african visa is as simple as ABC through most of this agents. they are not organised at all in the embassy so I dont even go there at all cos I have a travel agent that does it for me. Please be easy on these agents sometimes and keep the good work up.

Don't get me wrong, i got no problem with good agencies, they got every right to make aliving from it, but there are alot bogus ones around here and they know themselves, i'm completely fed up with it and i'm not giving up untill they get the message.
Getting a visa to any country is easy if u paid attention to requirements and meet them, ask questions about something u don't understand, if u got no time doing all that then good and registered travelling agencies is ur next point of call.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2009
ebealways:

i understand the feeling in the house, no hard feeling, i have been in your position before because of not knowing who to trust, all i want to say is that i'm not a scammer not a fradulent person,i may not have the right words to convince you guys but i'm not a scammer!!

But know this,oxymoron talk like someone sensible not like a slowpoke that your name sound and[b] justwise be careful with your choose of words, you might be making a mistake of taking a good guy for a bad guy, good day![/b]
Best Regards.

Yup, that is quite posible unfortunately the bad guys have done the damage already, its difficult to trust any online visa agent. But if u are one of the good ones then ur business will flourish cos pple u have done business with will spread the news, word of mouth is powerful.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2009
tomialph:

@justwise and mr crackles. I understand that you are out here to rid this forum of scammers probably because you have bin scammed or duped before , I feel your pains but I want to tell you that getting a south african visa is as simple as ABC through most of this agents. they are not organised at all in the embassy so I dont even go there at all cos I have a travel agent that does it for me. Please be easy on these agents sometimes and keep the good work up.
I am too smart to be scammed or duped. . . .
Even if i had the mental age of a 3yr old kid, i can never be scammed or duped!
The war goes on, every suspicious post offering one service or the other will be seriously scrutinized and if any element of fraud is detected,
I and other forumites involved wont delay regarding warning unsuspecting forumites whilst flushing potential scammers and fraudsters!
Peace
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2009
ebealways:

But know this,oxymoron talk like someone sensible not like a slowpoke that your name sound and justwise be careful with your choose of words, you might be making a mistake of taking a good guy for a bad guy, good day!
Best Regards.
You dont need to ramble too much, just prove us wrong
If i were you, i will go to any lenght to do this. . .
Take it as a challenge and come back in style. . . Until then, i have serious doubt about your services
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

I am too smart to be scammed or duped. . . .
Even if i had the mental age of a 3yr old kid, i can never be scammed or duped!
The war goes on, every suspicious post offering one service or the other will be seriously scrutinized and if any element of fraud is detected,
I and other forumites involved wont delay regarding warning unsuspecting forumites whilst flushing potential scammers and fraudsters!
Peace

U are right my bros, not only here in travel, visit money, business and educational services, they are there as well.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
thanks mr. tomialph for bringing sense into this issue,i don't know you but God does,justwise i want to prove you wrong and stand to be challenged by anybody in the forum,because i'm a man a good reputation, anybody that want to take up the challenge can show interest, i get your visa for,pay me after you have confirm the authenticity of the visa. All i need is your valid International Passport and 4 passport photographs(it must be formal),then give me less than 28 days to deliver if we conclude on the amount involved.

NB.: There must not be any criminal or fraudulent record in the past by anybody interested!

I wait for anybody!

Best Regard,

Mr. Ebenezer- 08023927480.
OFFICE ADDRESS.
FALCONWOOD NIG. LIMITED,
LAGOS.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by kood: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2009
ebealways:

thanks mr. tomialph for bringing sense into this issue,i don't know you but God does,justwise i want to prove you wrong and stand to be challenged by anybody in the forum,because i'm a man a good reputation, anybody that want to take up the challenge can show interest, i get your visa for,pay me after you have confirm the authenticity of the visa. All i need is your valid International Passport and 4 passport photographs(it must be formal),then give me less than 28 days to deliver if we conclude on the amount involved.

NB.: There must not be any criminal or fraudulent record in the past by anybody interested!

I wait for anybody!

Best Regard,

Mr. Ebenezer- 08023927480.
OFFICE ADDRESS.
FALCONWOOD NIG. LIMITED,
LAGOS.

Of course, you can get south african and Kenya visa for people. But the issue here is do you tell this guys the truth that there is nothing they can do in south africa or kenya if they are going there to hussle? I know as well as you do that Nigeria is not yet good for people to be going on tourist visit abroad. it is only a very few people that does that. And I still believe that Kenya and south africa is not yet a business country for nigerians.
So why on earth will you want to get south africa and Kenyan visa for people who you know will suffer in that country. You may be telling them that it is easy to obtain south african passport and from their they can go to Australia and so on. All these makes most tour agents in Nigeria a bad one and gives them a bad name. World cup is next year so why now. does it take so long to process south africa visa!
I do not know you but I have heard much about tour agents in Race course. Many there are to dupe people and push them to countries that they will waste and never come home to disturb them.
if you are honest in your job then good luck for you!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by suxes2005(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ poster, even if dats ur work, i dont think this is the best place to post it. try and give people who wants it good information and if they need any thing from u dey`ll call u

SHALOM
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2009
As you and i know there oppotunity everywhere even in Nigeria, i don't promise to transit people from country to country, all i do is to get SA visa for people visiting,vacation, attending conferences etc. if you know during Nigeria 99' there are oppotunities of working and earn good pay during world cup hosted by us, even foreigners came to work for that period e.g. ghana, kenya,togo etc. it's like a trade fair if you go to a tradefair, there are short time jobs to do,you know this is world cup,senior team for that matter,there are oppotunies to grap,if you get a job as a volluntier after the world cup you will be paid handsomely an a certificate being given to you,with these you can open many doors.

Many people all over the world will be coming to SA to work,ranging from europe,asia etc. even at the deplorable of the country some people are making it big time legitimately,the way Nigeria is been painted outside the country if you are a non-Nigerian you never come even if you where told you will pluck money on tree like mangoes.

With God on our side we will surely succeed!!!

best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Proposed New Law On 16 March 2011 / -- / Cabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.