Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! (434 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic / Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! by jamoscofield(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders, I really need your help, I'm a serving corp member here in plateau, I met this friend of mine from camp and we were both lucky to be posted to the same LG & same PPA (place of primary assignment).
In my dream :
we were both playing scrabble & he suddenly stood up and left for town, all he told me was that he wanted to meet an old friend * She *. he left me all alone in his house and suddenly after some time, I heard people shouting and mourning, the mourning kept increasing till it came close to his house, I peeped through the window to see what's happening, I was shocked to see my friend on a YELLOW top soakd with blood, . I jumped out to know what happened to him but no one answered! they were just crying and mourning.
I woke up this morning with sweat all over me,,
the most scary part of it is that he was the first person to knock on my door this morning wearing a YELLOW top.

Nairalanders please help me, I'm so confused right now, should I tell him or!?

mods I need ur help!!

Lalasticlala
Re: Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! by chiefolododo(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Pray for him and forget about the trash
Re: Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Tell him about the dream and both of you should pray together. It will be well.
Re: Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! by JewelRegi(f): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Pray for him and tell him so that he will be careful and also pray for himself.
Re: Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! by johnpaulo(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Discuss the dream with him so that you people can do fasting and prayers together ,please share what your saw with him..there's power in prayer.
Re: Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! by Young03(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2016
tell him about ur dream
but don't include d dieing part o
Re: Had This Terrible Dream About My Friend: Should I Tell Him? Please Help!! by Dinocarex(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Don't tell him about the dream...
Seeing a friend dying in a dream means someone close to you.. Not necessarily the said friend.

If you should ask me, I will tell u to pray more for yourself , your family and your loved ones at large..

BTW, do your dreams come true

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Properly Called An Addiction? / (photos): Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In Togo / Few Facts Non-muslims Can Learn About Islam & Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.