Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Categorise Of Professors In Unijos. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Categorise Of Professors In Unijos. (983 Views)

List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Categorise Of Professors In Unijos. by Jtownonline: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Every University or tertiary institution in Nigeria has its own categorise of lecturers. In this series, I will be concentrating on Professors from the "Prestigious" University of Jos. Unijos a University that I believe is living on past glory. In early 2000, Unijos was among the bset University in Nigeria but it nowhere to be found in the recent University ranking. Let me go straight to our topic of discussion which is the categorise of professors in Unijos.

I will be concentrating on two department at the Naraguta Campus (Psite) of the University.
First on my list today is a professor from Sociology department of Unijos. I am not going to mention names but believe me after this you will get to know the professor that I am referring to. Funny enough I got to know this prof. even before I got admission into Unijos. I was seriously warned never to pick one of his course that was an elective for my department. This Prof. LOVES girls or should I say he lusts over girls. Let me tell you the type of girls the Prof. LOVES. He loves girls that have big BOOBS, girls that dress crazy and if you love showing yourself. There was a day that I was coming out from GST class with a friend and we happen to pass-by his office and from the window he called my friend who has Big BOOBS. Innocently my friend went to his office and he immediately grabbed and hugged her just to have a feel of her boobs. Rumours have it that Mr Prof. fainted on a CONTINUE READING: http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/09/categorise-of-professors-in-unijos.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UNN Looses One Of Her Lecturers / Top 10 Most Venomous Snakes / Free Project Topics And Materials In Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.