Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Change Does Not Begin With Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Does Not Begin With Me (657 Views)

Change Does Not Begin With An Empty Slogan, Mr. President By Gimba Kakanda / Dear Lai, Change Does NOT Begin With Me / Dear Buhari, Change Does Not Begin With Me —E. A Aluzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Does Not Begin With Me by engrjacuzzi: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
CHANGE DOES NOT BEGIN WITH ME
Change will not begin with me instead it should start with the presidential fleet. A Whooping sum N5,190,381,386.00 was appropriated for the presidential fleet in the 2015 budget. This is scandalous in a recession plagued economy .When the president is busy enjoying eleven (11) presidential jets like Gadhafi I wonder how change start with me ! selah!
Even Gen Abacha junta never had 11 presidential jets with his scandalous looting talent. Can you figure out what five billion naira presidential fleet budget can do in the economy of ststes like Ekiti, Osun,Bauchi and Ebonyi? This amount can fix salaries arrears of teachers and fix two general hospitals in each of this states. So change does begin with me.
Change does not begin me when choice jobs in federal government agencies like CBN, FIRS, NPS and Customs are conducted in secret and children of the rich are recruited without due process. They man with the change mantra turns a blind eye! Oga budget padding outed President Dilma Rousseff in office but ours are beatified. Dogara ,Jibrin and their gang in National Assembly should face the music of justice not the man who name a dog Buhari!
Change does not begin with me, let change start with the government telling Nigerians how much money have been recovered and who returned what in naira equivalent in the anticorruption war . This names is very important in this change agenda.
Change does not begin with me it should start at the APC controlled National assembly by telling the nation how N115bn is spent. We need accountability. Don’t supervise stealing sir!
Change does not begin with me it should start with the Ministry of information and her loquacious superintendent who stole Mr Akin Fadeyi, (creative artist) ideas without any proper intellectual rights permission. Plagiarism is corruption!
Change does not begin with me instead it should start with the government that promise to fix the economy , create two million jobs in the first one year in office, and the N40 per litre of fuel as christened by professor Tam David West .
Mr Lai Mohammed “change begins with me” campaign this is another disingenuous action of a fail government that promised change. You said the campaign would not be the same as Buhari’s famous WAI but they would achieve what Buhari/Idiagbon did in 1985 through persuasion. Haba ! This is not military regime sir. We are currently recession after 1984 recession wahala. We don’t need another Greece or road to Harare!
Change should start with our leaders then we will follow suit till the end.
Re: Change Does Not Begin With Me by jaid23: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
K
Re: Change Does Not Begin With Me by 7Randall: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
L

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Girl Gets 72-year-old Politician’s Face Tattooed On Her Back / Rochas Praises Contractor Behind Concord Junction Tunnel, Blames Flooding On Rai / PDP’s Call For Buhari’s Resignation Shameless – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.