Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My First Kiss - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Kiss (4255 Views)

Hilarious Photo!! When You Had Your First Kiss At The Age Of 35 (photo) / When you Had Your First Kiss At The Age Of 35 / Your First Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Kiss by bighead1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
This will be brief

Back in school there was this girl always pestering me well we gat together one day in the chemistry lab the chemistry teacher was out then this girl kissed me in front of my friends they winked me and showed that they are really interested in watching us right in the teacher office later i said to the girl i wanted to kiss her she agreed me sitting in the teacher's table she was standing in front of me due to my eagerness i skidded down the table stood back up then wanted to kiss her but i was too short then i went ahead to stand on the teacher chair i leaned forward my lips to kiss her then in comes the chemistry teacher he was like u what are u doing my chair

Got six strokes for wanting to kiss my girlfriend
Re: My First Kiss by busybody20: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
big head:

This will be brief

Back in school there was this girl always pestering me well we gat together one day in the chemistry lab the chemistry teacher was out then this girl kissed me in front of my friends they winked me and showed that they are really interested in watching us right in the teacher office later i said to the girl i wanted to kiss her she agreed me sitting in the teacher's table she was standing in front of me due to my eagerness i skidded down the table stood back up then wanted to kiss her but i was too short then i went ahead to stand on the teacher chair i leaned forward my lips to kiss her then in comes the chemistry teacher he was like u what are u doing my chair

Got six strokes for wanting to kiss my girlfriend

****yawns**** confused.com
Re: My First Kiss by clemcykul(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2009
olori nla ;d
Re: My First Kiss by bydot1(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2009
**hisses**
Re: My First Kiss by sylve11: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2009
dat was loud! smiley cool
Re: My First Kiss by clemcykul(f): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2009
even his lifestyle is loud
Re: My First Kiss by bydot1(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2009
I dnt work in LG company tongue
Re: My First Kiss by clemcykul(f): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2009
sssh stop exposing urself
Re: My First Kiss by bighead1(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2009
Sorry if this sounds rude but how was i mean't to say it or talk about it
Re: My First Kiss by sylve11: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2009
just apply ur bighead! cool
Re: My First Kiss by clemcykul(f): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2009
buhahahhah
Re: My First Kiss by bighead1(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2009
What ever

But wait please is dis how i will be welcomed by u joke guys to the joke section
Re: My First Kiss by PeeJee(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2009
Haba big head u ma spoil ooooo instead of reading na kiss u dey go learn 4 sch. any way ur own better clem, sylve,busybody and by.dot all of them dey pretend.
Re: My First Kiss by bighead1(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2009
Oh god i don die na my life be dis
Re: My First Kiss by busybody20: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2009
ur head dey big and heavy grin dats y u no fit quickly kiss the girl na! tongue grin
Re: My First Kiss by bighead1(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2009
it was all tanks to d tension i did not even felt my head
Re: My First Kiss by busybody20: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2009
so u neva kiss the girl till now?
Re: My First Kiss by surd: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
hard luck grin grin i feel ur pain in d funniest way eva.
Re: My First Kiss by romsky: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
kai which kain head u carry come hia so
Re: My First Kiss by sylve11: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
bighead cool
Re: My First Kiss by bighead1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
Wetin my head do u please stop abusing my head now
And abeg is ther a way that i can change my username seems like the name dey backfire
Re: My First Kiss by busybody20: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
big head:

Wetin my head do u please stop abusing my head now
And abeg is ther a way that i can change my username seems like the name dey backfire

hhahahha i nor fit shout! grin grin grin
Re: My First Kiss by ekeroyal(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
I used 2 have a friend who would always sing:

"I have a BIG-BIG head(X2), In him I trust(X2). Halleluyah, BIG-BIG head."

Sorry na, your username is yours for d taking, to the end of the world. cheesy
Re: My First Kiss by bydot1(m): 3:37am On Oct 10, 2009
undecided
Re: My First Kiss by Jasmilla: 3:39am On Oct 10, 2009
Hi everyone. I am seeing this Nigerian man for three years. We plan to get married but it can be worrying atimes where we both truely stand. He gets these calls from a particular girl in Nigeria and they always speak rapid pigin. He tells me she's his sister and I'll loathe myself if I doubted him. But any woman in my situation would understand these insecurities. Being Norwegian with little experience about African men doesn't help but I do truely love him. Am I reading too much into those phone calls; am I being unfair to him?
Re: My First Kiss by Kunbee: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2009
Eya headmaster
Re: My First Kiss by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2009
Now I have Headache,
Re: My First Kiss by sylve11: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2009
Jasmilla:

Hi everyone. I am seeing this Nigerian man for three years. We plan to get married but it can be worrying atimes where we both truely stand. He gets these calls from a particular girl in Nigeria and they always speak rapid pigin. He tells me she's his sister and I'll loathe myself if I doubted him. But any woman in my situation would understand these insecurities. Being Norwegian with little experience about African men doesn't help but I do truely love him. Am I reading too much into those phone calls; am I being unfair to him?

wahala dey o! Dani carry ur 2x K-legs come here o cheesy cool
Re: My First Kiss by D1KeleVra(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2009
Dani no dey in charge again
Re: My First Kiss by sylve11: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2009
na who come dey in charge? cool
Re: My First Kiss by D1KeleVra(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2009
i guess we'd all know very soon
Re: My First Kiss by sylve11: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2009
ok o cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious: A Guy Sitting Next To These Beautiful Babe In Church / When Someone Says Maths Is Easy. / What A Boy Can Do A Girl Can Do Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.