Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) (58576 Views)

Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by naijamakossa(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
inside my room

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wetin concern us?

[size=14pt]Btw,y'all should watch out for my song.. I am the oracle [/size]
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by uairaland: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Person wife wey he spend money to marry for Dubai.
Na im i dey see for free like this.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by niggi4life(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
no b news but see as people dey view

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
gift01:
The MOD that moved this to Front Page deserves a heavy slap. Wats news in this? Abi who no dey use towel for house daily
y u open am if no be news
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Like seriously ds poo made front page? How e con concern us?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by ragoannagogia: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nairaland is becoming rubbish every Dick, Tom and Harry is a new shame.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by kellyimma(f): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
What about photos of Annie & her kids taken of their panties & getting ready to poo?

Is the topic in question news worthy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by 2day6(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Watin be my own now, who she epp. I go report u to seun, why stuff like this go dey enter front page.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Hdanny(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
wats so special abt that bikonu......ah don tire for naija ah swear....na congo sure pass
. Really

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by anonimi: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
You get job?

Shey the yeyebrity of a domestic appendage get job ni?
If sey she get job would she have time to be doing paparazzi selfie of her saggies and sharing it all over the world.
As the poster wey you quote bin ask- na who she epp with her saggies?
Abi dem epp you ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Rekyz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
This isn't news worthy na. This adds little or no value to our lives. just wasted my data on this.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by geraldhumphrey(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Datz d cause of high level of UNEMPLOYMENT in ni ji riya
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by electrokcoi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
wetin concern me

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by klbakare(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
2face Idibias Wife Annie On towel as shes About to swim with her daughters in pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCyDci7GRXU

See as her armpit dark. Nepa take light there. Lubbish
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by pheyimen: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

You get job?
d last time i check blowjobb was a profession 4 dis dude
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by hemama(f): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Weedcrusher:
There used to be Nairaland but not anymore angry

How does this topic sound to the mod that pushed this to frontpage? Annie Idibia in towel, ready to swim with her daughter's grin cheesy grin......if I were the mod, my replied to the topic would have been and so? But trust nairaland mods, once you put their favorite celeb names in a topic, before you say Jack Robinson it has hit the frontpage grin
Lol
Very soon we will start seeing topics like:

Tonto Dike holding spoon, ready to eat her breakfast or

Linda Ikeji in her living room, ready to press her remote or

President Buhari holding his nose, ready to blow his catarrh

grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
wats so special abt that bikonu......ah don tire for naija ah swear....na congo sure pass
true talk
i wan leave this country go my village angry grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
OP,can you tell us the relevance of this to our present predicament in Nigeria at this point in time? Else gerrahia mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by hemama(f): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Weedcrusher:
How does this topic sound to the mod that pushed this to frontpage? Annie Idibia in towel, ready to swim with her daughter's grin cheesy grin......if I were the mod, my replied to the topic would have been and so? But trust nairaland mods, once you put their favorite celeb names in a topic, before you say Jack Robinson it has hit the frontpage grin
President Buhari holding his nose, ready to blow his catarrh (lol)

grin
[right][/right]
Weedcrusher:

President Buhari holding his nose, ready to blow his catarrh

grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by hemama(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=hemama post=49336932][/quote] lol
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tubaba sperm is so tight all his children all over looks like him even his wife
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by WhoIBe: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
I wonder which kind irrelevant post be this.. Na wa , what happened to her, did she break any record.......Stop this kind post
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Alohababy: 12:01am On Sep 14, 2016
She too don perce her nose? I think it's in vogue
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by calabardick(m): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2016
opyzy:
is this op mad? how is this one news? >sad

And the mod that made it FrontPage is maddest
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Mississauga1: 12:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by busayo1990: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2016
cool she get dark armpit
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by koolcat: 1:19am On Sep 14, 2016
who she eppwho she eppwho she epp
Re: Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) by Cletus77(m): 1:29am On Sep 14, 2016
den whe the post epp self or i never bath before? And besides she is starting to look old! Any observations?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MBGN Model Esther Kanu Slumps, Dies At 24 / Beyonce And Jay Z $90Million Home (Photos) / Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.