Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel (3721 Views)

PHOTOS: Cossy Ojiakor, Shan George And Others At ‘fishers Of Men’ Movie Premier / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by harbdulrasaq88(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Cossy Orjiakor is on Instagram soliciting the services of a male companion who can eff good and help tame her naughty “P”.

She says she’s at a hotel in Lekki – for those of you who want to join her for some “P” action. See what she wrote below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-cossy-orjiakor-begs-male-fans-to.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by HungerBAD: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Huh?

Complete with the room number?women no send again for Nigeria ohh.

Just like that,you can order for sex.

Kenya women starting to have bad influence on our girls.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by sinaj(f): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Old mama youngee!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by emenas(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
ha!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by EpicMaurice(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
What manner of fvckery is this

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by nikkypearl(f): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Madam do good!kontinue
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by iykekelvins(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Naso the thing hol am. Issokay..
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Take a closer look at the words.. All Photoshopped Useless bloggers!
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hungry bloggers everywhere. . . Shallow minded people commenting everywherd
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
I will pound her dirty vagina if she was around my vicinity.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
ohhh I see
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by EpicMaurice(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
grayht:
Take a closer look at the words.. All Photoshopped
Useless bloggers!
how do you tell something's that photoshopped
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by philo3(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hehe...I fear this woman o
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
lmao...this one is ordering for sex thru konga.com.....indoor services...
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by Smellymouth: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
charix:
I will pound her dirty vagina if she was around my vicinity.

shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by yorhmienerd(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
lmao...this one is ordering for sex thru konga.com.....indoor services...
Lmao! I love ya humor
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Lmao! I love ya humor
gracias..
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by fikki1: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ojiakor or orjiakor... D..k head
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
na flat head go kill this woman
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by adedayoa2(f): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
tot she was about settling down
Re: PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel by Oliviaxx(f): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2016
this lady has gone crazy finally undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Husband For The Active Role He Played / Singer Jhybo Shares His Eggplant Photo On Instagram / Throwback Photos Of Kid Actress Lilian Ekenta With Liz Benson At Izaga Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.