Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

See What Actress Wore To A Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Actress Wore To A Movie Premiere (1505 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Wows In Thigh-High Slit Dress For A Movie Premiere / Doris Simeon Stuns In Agbada For Movie Premiere / Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Actress Wore To A Movie Premiere by splendid22(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Budding singer and actress who starred in the new movie It’s her day,got people’s attention in her stunning outfit made by Yemi Shoyemi. The sexy entertainer recently took to her instagram page to share pictures of the racy dress. She puts it this way:” When you can’t keep calm because you have a movie premiering and you have a song premiering”

http://thenewsguru.com/see-what-toni-tones-wore-to-a-movie-premiere/

Re: See What Actress Wore To A Movie Premiere by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Her feet though, they've refused to stay a part of her lies #bleaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Actress Wore To A Movie Premiere by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
see her ugly face and tiny body....shrek no2
Re: See What Actress Wore To A Movie Premiere by pyyxxaro: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice pawpaw bweast embarassed

I like her webbed feet
Re: See What Actress Wore To A Movie Premiere by philo3(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zzz not even fine seff

(1) (Reply)

See What Children Of This Generation Now Do In Public / Download Video: Patoranking - Money [official Video] Ft. Phyno / Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha >>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.