Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Yes Buhari Was Right, Change Start With Me – By Ehi Ekhator [must Read] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes Buhari Was Right, Change Start With Me – By Ehi Ekhator [must Read] (443 Views)

Yes Buhari Has Failed,why Take It So Personal. / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Buhari Was Right, Change Start With Me – By Ehi Ekhator [must Read] by sweetsandy4luv(f): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Continue reading here<>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/yes-buhari-was-right-change-start-with-me-by-ehi-ekhator-must-read/

I was sitting on my own “jejely” when i read such a variety of promises by the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.

He guaranteed me that he was there to settle the issues of the nation, adding that “if anything went wrong, he would take responsibilities and FIX IT”. how come he’s now telling me that change begins with me, well… Read the full article below…

Few days ago, notwithstanding the non-verbal communication of frustration by the President, he approached Nigerians to begin the change, which he (Buhari) guaranteed the country.

This is coming barely a month in the wake of propelling the same oppressive law that placed him in the world map as a dictator when he initially ruled.

He re-launched “war against indiscipline” which led to the brutality and unjust treatment of the Nigerian army on the plebs in 1983-85

Haven’t fizzled in that, he raised a bill asking for the National Assembly to give him control so he could change the economy over night.

Another move that has been turned down or conceivably will be turned down by the legislators who trusted that such power could render the Assembly disable in its course of doing its duty.

On the 6th of September, 2016, the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed and the Director General, National Orientation Agency (NOA), Garba Abari put forth a rash and unreasonable statement preparing Nigerians to “entrench the values of accountability, integrity and positive attitudinal change” an objective the government intended to achieve through a campaign called “Change begins with m
I was sitting on my own “jejely” when i read such a variety of promises by the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.

He guaranteed me that he was there to settle the issues of the nation, adding that “if anything went wrong, he would take responsibilities and FIX IT”. how come he’s now telling me that change begins with me, well… Read the full article below…

Few days ago, notwithstanding the non-verbal communication of frustration by the President, he approached Nigerians to begin the change, which he (Buhari) guaranteed the country.

This is coming barely a month in the wake of propelling the same oppressive law that placed him in the world map as a dictator when he initially ruled.

He re-launched “war against indiscipline” which led to the brutality and unjust treatment of the Nigerian army on the plebs in 1983-85

Haven’t fizzled in that, he raised a bill asking for the National Assembly to give him control so he could change the economy over night.

Another move that has been turned down or conceivably will be turned down by the legislators who trusted that such power could render the Assembly disable in its course of doing its duty.

On the 6th of September, 2016, the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed and the Director General, National Orientation Agency (NOA), Garba Abari put forth a rash and unreasonable statement preparing Nigerians to “entrench the values of accountability, integrity and positive attitudinal change” an objective the government intended to achieve through a campaign called “Change begins with me”

Continue reading here<>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/yes-buhari-was-right-change-start-with-me-by-ehi-ekhator-must-read/

Re: Yes Buhari Was Right, Change Start With Me – By Ehi Ekhator [must Read] by borntosuccess(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
just imagine
Re: Yes Buhari Was Right, Change Start With Me – By Ehi Ekhator [must Read] by otukpo(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
I sorry for those who put so much hope in this APC led federal government.
Re: Yes Buhari Was Right, Change Start With Me – By Ehi Ekhator [must Read] by psucc(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
How can the change begins with us when it has already taken toll on us.
I reject the change.

(1) (Reply)

Your People Should Forget Biafra, Pres. Buhari Advises Igbo NYSC Members / The Main Reasons Nigeria Enters Recession. / Breaking News: Again, Militants Blow Up Npdc/shoreline Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.