Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bomb Blast Hits NPDC Delivering Line As NDGJM Claims Responsibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Hits NPDC Delivering Line As NDGJM Claims Responsibility (521 Views)

Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada / Finally, Peace In N-delta As NDGJM Announces Ceasefire / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast Hits NPDC Delivering Line As NDGJM Claims Responsibility by johnpaulinweb: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
arely 24 hours it warned to be making statement to intimidate the smiling crocodile, the Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate (NDGJM) has claimed responsibility for the attack on crude delivery belonging to Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, NPDC, in Ughelli North Area of Delta State.

The attack reportedly occurred at about 1am on Tuesday, September 13, the group's spokesperson, Aldo Agbalaja, confirmed in a statement.

He said, http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/09/bomb-blast-hits-npdc-delivering-line-as.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Hits NPDC Delivering Line As NDGJM Claims Responsibility by Sunnymatey(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
That's Eid gift to Bubu. Boys easy pls let me finish my ram first.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits NPDC Delivering Line As NDGJM Claims Responsibility by Heffalump(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
These greedy men called militants will soon know the difference between GEJ and PMB. No free money to share this time, rather we encourage the development of the entire Niger Delta and NOT the development of individual's pockets as this is surely their yearnings.

Bloody Charlatans angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Hits NPDC Delivering Line As NDGJM Claims Responsibility by psucc(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Heffalump:
These greedy men called militants will soon know the difference between GEJ and PMB. No free money to share this time, rather we encourage the development of the entire Niger Delta and NOT the development of individual's pockets as this is surely their yearnings.

Bloody Charlatans angry
And in the wildest and weirdest of your dream, you see Buhari as the one to develop the Niger Delta?

Development is not in Buhari's dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits NPDC Delivering Line As NDGJM Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
SHI HEN PIAOLIANG!
是 很 漂亮
I NO WAN JOIN BANNERS CLUB SO I JUST WRITE AM IN CHINESE!
ONLY HAN YU XUESHENG CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE

please note, han yu xuesheng means CHINESE STUDENT......... a student studying chinese

me na han yu xuesheng all the way from anambra studying zhongwen in anambra..........

the english version of 是很 漂亮 simply means beautiful this is......... arrange am yourself...........he he he

(1) (Reply)

See Photoshopped Pic Of The First Lady Ali Baba Shared On IG / Recession: How We Got Into Trouble - Pres. Buhari / I Will Not Appear Before Panel – Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.