Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (45378 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by walex2(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
This man gone ahead to beg on behalf of his wife. i
which kind leader be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
their own visit, must get reason, for dis hard economy, u waste ur transport or fuel just to go say hi? Abeg tink am na!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Greataausim(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
True son of the south-south..... Barka Da sallah sir. We loves u, we missed u...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Fj
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by legaxi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
This GEJ with his wired ways of dressing and ridiculous smile self grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Which decision do they want to take again?

Buhari is just making GEJ look like a saint when he's not.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Donexy16:
Correct ex-president ever liveth... We miss u die GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by bedeman: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
what for...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Epiczi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
We still have a very long way to go in this country - why hailing those milk this dry. One who say stealing is not corruption. D wife having a card that access bank account not open in her name anywhere in d world

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Partaker(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
the best president that Nigeria ever had, unlike buhari who wil never have peace of mind ,because the blood of innocent nigerians he killed dury campaign are on him,,quot me nd die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
simple as ever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by supereagle(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hero.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Grundig: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jonathan's aids looted this country to the point of bankruptcy. But heck, the goodluck Jonathan standing next to IBB and abdulsalam is untouchable.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smh. Just Look at how people are hailing someone who is termed as an ineffectual B by a media team. Nigerians, we are the architect of our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by kcbomba(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just because of this small ram wet abubaka kill na him Jona waka go chop, any way I too like jeg
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by brostheo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
He don go beg on behalf of patience? No she must go to jail. They don't even look happy to see him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari performance has made him a Hero.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by GoodofNaija: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
United in Corruption!!!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by CharlesPhc: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
He went for his Salah Ram...!!!

That reminds me, where are my Muslim friends?
Get my phone, they are all in trouble, so are they waiting for me to come to their houses like GEJ before they bring the meat abi?

Calling Jubrilla, Musa, Umaru, Abubakar, Nasir etc
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
clevadani:
Thieves

Yes you are right. Thieves!!!. GEJ is trying to sort out Patience's EFCC wahala hence he is busy visiting Abdulsalam and IBB. Next is OBJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by solid3(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Did anyone notice that mad black alloy wheel?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by plaetton: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
engrchykae:
GEJ is a mustard seed and enemies were busy fooling themselves with the illusion of burying him not knowing he is a seed,mustard see for that matter,just like Jesus who became more popular through death.
I must take after you and rise above hate.

Yes.
His haters are dying of embarrassment.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
The plot is thickening grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
kaorama:
Such a pity. Buhari has made this man a hero.

You can't make a man a hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by plaetton: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Grundig:
Jonathan's aids looted this country to the point of bankruptcy. But heck, the goodluck Jonathan standing next to IBB and abdulsalam is untouchable.

I challenge you to show with facts, not innuendos, the amount that Jonathan's aides supposedly looted from this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
1stCitizen:

Yes you are right. Thieves!!!. GEJ is trying to sort out Patience's EFCC wahala hence his busy visiting Abdulsalam and IBB. next is OBJ.

Sorry..
Imagine how they think..
Not like you... Tho

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
lonelydora:
Which decision do they want to take again?

Buhari is just making GEJ look like a saint when he's not.

You still believe APC lie lie govt??

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by nku5: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Goodluck Nwachinemelu. I dey miss am badly

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Grundig: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
plaetton:

I challenge you to show with facts, not innuendos, the amount that Jonathan's aides supposedly looted from this country.
My brother, I'm only going by what the EFCC and media have put out.

I'm sure you've read how gej's wife opened bank avcounts in her domestic staffs names. You've also read she's going to forfeit her #10b hotel.

Diezani is also rumoured to.being in the process of forfeiting her Abuja properties.

Gej's cousin is in and out of court and efcc detention

Like I pointed out, all these are stories being put out by efcc and the media.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Expect my writeup tomorrow
Am gonna give a yoruba great the old one two
Take them out GGG style
Many yorubas wont knw
Use google
Sit tight as i GGG one of ur greats
Today am super busy

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Is Babangida a dwarf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Amaechi Shines At A Cowboy Dinner In Lagos (photos) / Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.